Ch. 6

Lexi's POV.
💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏

We pulled away from the kiss I looked up at his through my eye lashes and then broke the silence.

"Your mate is gonna kill me"

"My mate rejected me." He whispered quietly.

"Why didn't you ever tell me? I could've hel-"

"I didn't tell you because I loved you and I didn't want your pity. I thought once you found your mate, you would forget all about me. I couldn't deal, if you left me. I've liked you ever since I met you, but I knew you would never feel the same. I've loved you ever since we planned to one day move away to the beach and escape everything. But then when you were so happy to find your mate, it broke me." He finished then I noticed a tear roll down his eye.

I pulled him close and started kissing away the tears.

"That can happen now it's just you and me, nobody else. We can escape this god awful place. As a matter of fact why the fuck are we still here? LETS GO!" I shout as I grasp his hand tighter and started to drag him back to the car.

"Wait lets get one more picture." I pulled him close and crashed my lips to his. Our lips moved in perfect sync. I pulled out my camera. And snapped a picture. He pulled back and I whimpered from the loss of contact. He smiled then said something that made my heart swell with joy, and love.

"Just you and me." He said his eyes filled with happiness and love.

I pecked him on the lips then we jumped in the car.

💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏

It was about to fall asleep until I hear Xavier start to speak.

"Hey Lex do you wanna stop at this motel and get some sleep?" He asked quietly.

"Yes please." Was my quiet reply.

We walked into the motel. And walked to the main desk.

"Hello, one bed or two?" The receptionist smiled and looked at Xavier

"One." Xavier blurted out before I could even speak I looked at him like he was crazy. He grabbed my hand and squeezed 'it's fine' he mouthed.

I only nodded in reply. She smiled once again. She handed us the key to our room and we were on our way.

🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷

I had just gotten back from a McDonald's I had gotten Xavier a twenty piece chicken nugget with a large fries and a large drink. I had gotten myself a Big Mac meal. I put the key in the door and walked into the room. I sat the food down, only to here the bathroom door open then close lightly. I then turn around only to come face to face. With a very shirtless Xavier. My eyes travel down his body as a blush creeped its way onto my cheeks. I stepped up onto my tippy toes and kissed him on the lips, I pulled back then ran into the bathroom to take a shower.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️

After my shower I stepped out only to realize I hadn't brought in my clothes.

So I grabbed my towel, wrapped it around me and walked out of the bathroom. Only to see Xavier laying on the bed. My eyes traveled down his chiseled body, he had a six pack, and the perfect amount of muscle. At this moment I realized Xavier is that he was always there for me. he was always on my side. at this moment i realized Im in love with Xavier.

I finally looked up at his face only to realize that he had been checking me out. I saw his eyes darken with lust.

"Calm down wolfy." I retorted with a chuckle.

"Hey, it's not my fault my wolf is a horndog." he replied with a hint of humor in his eyes.

"Your adorable, can I use one of your shirts."

"You don't even need to ask, just put something on instead of just standing there in a towel my wolf is going crazy." He mumbled and threw me a shirt.

"Ok." I mumbled as I walked up to him and kissed him he then let out a growl and grabbed my hips and pulled me flush against him. I moaned at the contact. I pulled back as I started to speak.

"I want you you are perfect. Make me yours, mate with me." I finished as I crashed my lips to his. I smiled as a husky growl left his lips. I pushed him into the bed and crawled on top of him as I started kissing down his jaw.
"You don't have to tell me twice." He replied and I bit his earlobe as he moaned into the kiss.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

TWO WEEKS LATER

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

I ran down the stairs of the two story beach house to the bathroom to puke. This is the fourth time this week. I pick up my phone so I can check the calendar.

"Damn" I mutter. I'm a week late for my period.

I run out of the house, and I drive to the pharmacy. I picked up two a regular on end one that tells how long you are.

I quickly drive back to the house and opened the door to a worried looking Xavier.

"Hey baby, where did you go." He looks down at the bag and peaks inside of it. He looks up at me and smiles.

"We are gonna have a baby!" He shouts as he picks me up and spins me around.

"I haven't taken the tests yet."

"Well then get in there and take them." He shouts excitedly.

I run into the bathroom and take the tests. After three minutes I go to check them. They both said positive. But what confused me was the test that told me how long it said 4 weeks. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

THE BABY WAS JAKE'S!