𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11

Start from the beginning

There was a hint of surprise like he wasn't expecting Quinn to have asked why he and his sister had returned to their hometown. He tried to think of what to say but failed with giving the girl an explanation "I... can't really say."

"Why not? I thought you were going to give me answers." It was a bit strange to Quinn that Kamari didn't answer her question. She didn't want to come off as rude, but it couldn't be helped.

"Yes I know, it's just hard to explain. You wouldn't even believe me if I did tell you." The Kamari mumbled the last bit to himself, probably not expecting her to hear.

"I'm not going to judge you Kamari." After being a witness to many supernatural incidents in the last month, she would believe anything out of the ordinary without judgment.

"I'm not worried about tha-" Just before Kamari could finish his statement, Quinn's phone buzzed from her pocket. She slipped the phone out and glanced at the new message alert from Scott. It was kind of weird that Scott had texted because they don't usually talk to each other outside of Stiles.

Help! Trapped in school, we're in danger!

Scott 7:15

A wave of panic surged through the Finstock's body, She wondered why he was back at the school, and why they were in danger. She would soon get her answer when a vision appeared of Scott and Stiles in a classroom looking out a window.

In the distance, the baby blue jeep that belonged to stiles was parked near the entrance. Scott takes notice of the hood and questions Stiles. "What's wrong with the hood of your jeep?"

"what do you mean? Nothings wrong." The Stilinski boy was confused about what his best friend was talking about.

"It's bent."

"Dented?" Stiles gasped in panic and anger, getting up behind Scott to get a closer look at his precious jeep.

"No, I mean bent." Stiles tries to shine the light he had in his hand towards his car, trying to see what his friend saw. He finally sees his beloved vehicle and was possibly in shock from the sight.

"Wha- What the hell hap-" Suddenly the glass from the window above them broke, something big flying through. The two teens ducked down, trying to cover themselves from the shards of glass coming down.

Quinn jumped in her seat, the panic from earlier rising after the vision revealed that her friends were indeed in danger. Kamari looked at his ex confused with why she was suddenly freaked, and begging to panic.

"Hey, are you okay?" Yeah, she was okay but who knows what was happening with Stiles and Scott.

"I need you to drive back to the school. I can't really explain, but please we have to get there as soon as possible." Quinn blurted out, providing no context to the Calloway boy.

"Quinn." Kamari was hesitant, to start the car and drive towards the school, he could see how distressed the Finstock girl was.

"Kamari please!" There wasn't time for her to explain the situation when two people Quinn cared for were in trouble. She gave Kamari a look, that displayed her urgency, hoping he would agree with no more questions.

"Okay." The car quickly exited the parking lot of the burger joint, and down the main road to head back to school. With every second that passed, Quinn's worry increased despite them only being ten minutes away. A lot can happen within a ten-minute time frame, and her powers were random and currently unhelpful, so it wasn't like she knew Stiles was still safe.