Chapter 3 Le espace

Start from the beginning

Little girl: *crying* DADDY! DADDY!"

As her dying father struggled to touch her head, she sobbed.

Father: "*bleeding out* D-Daddy's going to e just fine... D-Don't let anyone find you... Just make sure you... find someone who will... take care of you... Find someplace you can... hide..."

He whispered this with his last breath before gently shutting his eyes.

Little girl: "*crying* N-No... No! I'm with you, daddy! *holding her dad's head* I won't leave you!"

 No! I'm with you, daddy! *holding her dad's head* I won't leave you!"

(Very sad)

(Y/N) looked at the little girl, who was crying and clutching her deceased father's head.

Kouta: "*aiming sniper rifle* Let's rock and roll!"

Then gunshots sounded out in the open as a zombie next to the girl died, and (Y/N) turned to see Kouta, who had a smirk on his face. Kouta continued to fire and kill the zombies that came too near to the small girl, (Y/N) grabbed his combat knife and active camouflage, and turned his head to see Saeko and Rei nodding at him. (Y/N) arrived at the apartment building's front gate and began the bike; after the gate was opened, (Y/N) soared over the stairs and a swarm of zombies. He made his way to the small girl, and we can see Saya getting woken as she scratched her eyes due to the loud commotion.

Saya: "*rubbing eyes* W-What's going on? What's the hell is that noise coming from?"

Rei: "*smiling* Something good."

Meanwhile, on the balcony, Kouta is firing at the zombies and providing cover fire for (Y/N). Kouta swiftly reloaded his sniper weapon before firing again. When (Y/N) arrived at the home where the little girl was, he pulled the brakes and twisted the bike around, forcing the bike to crash into the zombies, causing their brains to spatter.

After the accident, (Y/N) took advantage of the chance to get up and lock the front gate of the home, and we can see the young girl in the corner with the little puppy guarding her against two zombies.

Kouta: "*aiming sniper rifle* Dammit! I can't get a proper sight of the zombies!"

He yelled because he couldn't get a clear shot of the undead since a tree was obscuring his view. Back to the small child, we watch her hopelessly wailing while zombies around groan.

Little girl: "*crying* Go away! Go away! Mommy and daddy! I just wanna go home! Please come get me! Mommy and daddy!"

Something else happened just before the zombies were going to open their mouths and consume the little girl.

*Shank!*

(Y/N) killed the first zombie by stabbing it with his combat knife. Meanwhile, we can observe the girls packing up anything they can carry back from the apartment building.