Chapter 1

A/n: Finally the 1st Chapter is out. I rushed things too much and now Y/n's personality is all over the place, so I hope you guys can forgive me for that🥺

Disclaimer: I don't own The Misfit Of Demon King Academy

Chapter 1: The Reincarnation Of The Founder, Y/n L/n
________________________________________

In Demon King Academy halls, footsteps echoed through the school, despite their being thousands of students present, the only sound was from one student.

The male had long white hair that extended to his neck, he wore a black uniform and the badge shape on his shoulder was a 'Hexagon'.

Sasha: It seems you as popular as ever Mr.L/n...

He heard a feminine voice as he turned around and was met by a beautiful blonde haired girl, Sasha Necron.

Y/n: Goodmorning Ms. Necron. You're as beautiful and lovely as ever.

He said with a slightly bowed head as the wind blew his hair to the side, making him look magnificent as the tales about him.

Sasha: Please...

Sasha said as she bobbed a curtsy to him.

Sasha: I'm not worthy if such high praise.

The two of them had captured the whole Demon King Academy's attention the moment their names were uttered, for they both had great magical power.

And above all that it was rumored that the Necron and L/n family already had arranged a marriage between Sasha Necron and Y/n L/n

Timeskip

Already starting starting class and Y/n was surrounded by the Demon Royalty who had been captivated by he's looks and aura.

Misha: Goodmorning Y/n...

Y/n heard a soft voice which could make any person lightheaded

Y/n: Misha!

Y/n got up from his seat and walked over to Misha Necron

Y/n: It's really good to see you again...

Y/n said as he kneeled to her height and kissed her on her hands.