Origins

To truly understand Peach'Clans history, we have to look back at my kit-hood. Interestingly enough this all revolves around my kit-hood crush, Morion.

You see, Ash's trainings really roughed him up, and he never really was the same. I overheard some plans about Peach'Clan, when we were apprentices.

I didn't hear much because I was shooed away by Ash, so yes, I did know about the evils that were growing. It was only till the time came for Peach'Clan to rise, I finally figured out what the entire plan was.

Of course I still liked Morion- well Morion'Star now. So I left to join Peach'Clan, then I learnt the truth about this clan. It wasn't supposed to be a normal clan, there would be no supporting each other, kits wouldn't even be allowed to play.

The plan was for Peach'Clan to be a soldier camp, and a training camp. And Morion'Star was the perfect cat to rule this 'clan'.

I was mortified when I learned this, but I was blinded by love. So as bad as it sounds, I stayed there. I stayed there for the rest of my life, and didn't do anything when I saw poor kits getting trained ruthlessly.

Every cat has a big choice in their life, one that changes everything. For mine, I'm still not sure if it was for the better or worse.