CHAP3: [VICTORY DAY]

Start from the beginning

"It won't be too long Ciel I promise"

C: <As you wish master>

Ciel then created a clone of me and took a part of her in it. When she gets out, I literally feel like my core is going to break. She has a tear falling from her right eye. I was broken from inside. Ciel who was inside me was suffering this much and I couldn't even feel it ? Which kind of master I am ?. I caught her and hugged her tightly while muttering this to he hear.

"Ciel I am sorry If i can't feel how you are I am not worthy to be you master. Excuse me".

C: <No master it's me. I started to become greedy for master. And when master felt in love with Velzard I couldn't accept this. But I exist just for master. And I master is happy then me too.>

" You will never leave me Ciel?".

C: <I will never leave my master. Thank you master for taking care of me. I-I love you master>.

"I love you too Ciel I hope you are going to look over us as you always did"

C: <Leave it to me Master>

Ciel then return to me and now I am waiting for Velzard. Soon after she was there coming towards me. She was like a pure angel with her white hair and blue eyes. I was speechless.

"Ehhhh Rimuru did I missed you this much you lost your words in front of me ?" Velzard asked.

"Ah-ah Not at all stop teasing me would you ?" I said to her embarassed.

"Hihihi How handsome you are truly".

"Same to you Velzard how have you been ?"

"I am fine thank you. So Rimuru why did you want to see me ?"

"Ah yes I have something to discuss with you"

C: <Master everyone is waiting for you in the Tempest>

Oh crap I literally forget to introduced them Diablo and the others. I will gave them their works. We need to prepare for Clayman again this time.

"So Rimuru what did you want to tell me ?"

"I will tell you once we reach the city will you please wait ?"

"Sure. Then let's go".

Meeting.........

Everybody in the town are now waiting for their master. Shion, Benimaru, Zegion and Souei are on their guards. Not because they thought their master was weak but it's because of the Demons in front of them. The aura the four were releasing was just astonishing. But suddenly they all felt their master aura coming towards them. They instantly kneeled in front of him. They were all there except Shizue and the kids who were playing with Veldora in their room.

"Welcome back Rimuru-Sama" They all shouted.

"Eh you don't have to kneel like that please stand up".

"Rimuru-Sama may I ask who are those four demons over there and the girl next to you ?" Shion asked.

"Ah good question Shion. The four demons you see there are now part of the executives of this country. I will present the four to you". I then continue to talk.

"This one is Diablo and he is going to be my first secretary. The one who will take care of my personal affairs in the future."

"Kfufufu such a wonderful introduction for myself by my master. What a blessing" Diablo said.