seven

┌──═━┈━═──┐

seven - maybe if Rooster drowns her, she'll fall in love with him.

"Who's the loser now?"

└──═━┈━═──┘
~ʀᴏᴏꜱᴛᴇʀ~

"Five; Three. Your serve, Fritz."

The Aviator Pilots were currently playing volleyball and Hangman's team was winning.

Which Rooster thought was complete bullshit.

Rooster's team consisted of Bob, Fritz, Fanboy, and Coyote. These weren't his first choice, but out of spite, he took them.

The team they were going against was Hangman's team. His team had Payback, Phoenix, Omaha, and of course, Venus.

Hangman knew that Rooster wanted Venus, so he chose her first.

Fritz grabbed the volleyball and got into position. Nobody knew how to play volleyball. The only rules they were playing by were; If it hits the ground; The other team gets a point. If the ball goes out of bounds; the other team gets a point. Finally, only three hits per side.

It was very entertaining.

Coyote and Fritz were in the back, Rooster and Bob were in the front, and since they only had five, Fanboy was in the middle. On the other team, Pheonix and Hangman were in the back, Payback and Venus were in the front, with Omaha in the middle.

Rooster was in the front, across from Venus. They were on the far left with two people to his right. She was watching Fritz about to hit the ball.

The man knew she was beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, any synonyms of the word pretty; that's what she was. But, seeing her with soaked hair, a white bikini, and gray cloth shorts covering her bottom half; did something to him. She was mostly dry, but water fell down her stomach from her top, making Rooster visibly gulp.

Fritz hit the volleyball over the net, making Payback hit it up, then Omaha jumped up and spiked it. This led to Fanboy diving and hitting it, Rooster pumped it up one more time, making Bob hit it over.

The volleyball game continued this way, with Hangman's team always up by at least two.

The score was currently twenty-two; twenty-four. One point for Hangman's team, and they take the gold.

"You are going to lose, Birdman."

The man chuckled, "If I'm looking at you all day, I don't think I'm losing."