Nora Hildegard Scenes and Abilities

Start from the beginning

"Of course not," Lucius coughs again.

*Things start disappearing as she explodes it in her face*

"That's a funny prank," Fred laughs.

"It doesn't look like a prank" Narcissa says.

"It looks dangerous," Luna says in her sweet voice.

"Not gonna find them in there" She drops it.

"I am hoping nobody steps on that" Dumbledore says.

"Let's hope not, that is a pain" McGonagall says.

"Hi, okay you got me"

"She's smart" Pansy smiles even larger.

"Something you lack proficiently" Hermione

"I am smart" Pansy muttered "What should a filthy Mudblood know about how smart I am?" Pansy growled as she waited as if something to happen.

*Everybody did*

"You're not seriously gonna let her slide with the m slur" Ron stares at Loki as Pansy grew a smirks.

"No" Loki simply says as she makes a circle with her powers. A green light shadowed the circle and officially a portal was created.

"A Portal, we can get out of here" Pansy rushes to get up instead 12 birds come out of the portal shutting it closed and attacks Pansy with bird poop.

*The Gryffindor's laugh out loud as the birds head back into the portal but the portal doesn't close*

"Why isn't it closing?" Ginny points.

"I - I don't know" Loki stammers.

"You own the damn theater you should know" Harry raises his voice.

*A black hand sticks out of the portal*

*Theater screams*

"Draco stops screaming like a girl"

"BLAISE" Draco and Pansy shout.

"Hello" Blaise waves as he sticks out his head.

"Great another Slytherin" Harry rolls his eyes.

"Nice to see you, Potter" He smirked. "Now If someone could just pull me out."

"I'll help you out" Draco gets down and pulls Blaise out of the Portal.

"Thanks, mate. Where the hell are we?" Blaise looks around "What is that flying cloak?"

"The Flying Cloak is Loki" Loki glares at him.

"Interesting, What the hell are we doing here?" Blaise said, seeing Pansy.

"I'll explain when we get up" Draco drags Blaise to a seat next to him.

"So the bronze or anti-gold Trio is complete" Loki says.

"We're gonna be outnumbered at this rate" Ginny sneers at her.

"I didn't invite him. Hell, I don't know how he got in the portal" Loki sighs.

"I just fell into my seat into a dark portal" Blaise laughed as Draco explained to him the established events.

"Well, the Slytherins have outnumbered the student Gryffindors" Pansy cheered.

"Let's just move on with the video" Hermione sighs as Blaise's laugh got louder.