Bio

Name:
Y/N Hanako

Age:
16(fake age)
55+(real age)

Look's:

Personality:Childish,lil bit peverted,cheerful,serios when needed,smart at times

Abilities:

Cosmic wish:
The user is capable of granting wishes on a scale simply regarded as cosmic, that is, the reach and depth of the wish can expand to the reaches of galaxies. That aside, they can still grant wishes to oneself and others, fulfilling their desires or whims. Even so, the power is not capable of stretching beyond the cosmic scale, or even certain limitations particular users can be subjected to.

Limitation's:
1.Can only grant five wishes each person.
2.No omni power's.
3.the bigger the wish the bigger the cost example if a person want's to bring someone back from the dead they might need to kill themself or other people.

Memory erasure:
Y/N is able to erase someone's memory by forming a V sign and touching someone's forehead.

Limitation's:
1.In order for it to work Y/N need's to touch the person's forehead.

Levitation:
Despite being turned in to a human she still retain her ability to fly.

The red string of fate that bind's us all:
Y/N has a special red string given by God to help with her duties the red string is unbreakble by all mean's Y/N mostly uses it to bind her enemies by combining them to make a red rope that Y/N can control.

Item:

Knife of purification:
This knife is one of God's gift to Y/N it has a portion of God's power it is greatly efective against those who have commited sinful acts such as killing stealing etc as efective it is to people that commited sinful act its useless to people with pure soul.