VI

° ° 𝕊𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧 ° °

"According to Aura's report of the surrounding areas, there has yet to be any contact with other Yggdrasil players. She's in the process of surveillance to the great woodlands near Nazarick. Also, it seems the man we captured, Nigun, was the commander of the special ops unit for the Sunlit Scripture of the Slane Theocracy." Albedo finished reporting.

"Slane Theocracy... Goblins, Ogres, Lizardmen, and the like. A theocratic nation that believes humans must unite against all races, if I remember correctly. It may be dangerous to come in contact with them right now." said Ainz and I pouted, "But I wanted to go play." I whined but he shook his head.

"And lastly, what should we do about that village ?" asked Albedo, "Carne village is the only foothold we obtained on friendly terms. Avoid creating a negative image as much as possible." I stated, "Understood. That was the last of my daily report." said Albedo bowing at us, "Good work." rewarded Ainz simply.

"I am undeserving of such words ! As the Supreme One, and as the one I love, please use me in any way you wish." said Albedo.

"Albedo, your feelings toward me are something I warped inside of you. That's why..." "Is there a problem with that ?" she questioned shocking him before she leaned towards him, "Ainz-sama, there is only one important thing. Does it cause you trouble ?" she questioned making his jaw open ion shock.

"No, that's not the case." denied Ainz, "Then, isn't it fine ?" she asked shocking him more, "Isn't it fine ?" tried to confirm Albedo and he looked away from her.

"I messed with Tabula-san's settings !" he tried to convince her, "I am sure Tabula Smaragdina-sama would forgive you, like a father would when marrying off his daughter." she explained and I tried to stop myself from laughing but small giggles escaped me making him glare at me.

"Y-you think so ?" he asked and she smiled before someone knocked on the door.

"Sarashina-sam, Ainz-sama, I hope you are doing well." said Shalltear curtsying at us, "You as well, Shalltear. So, what brings you here today ?" I asked with a smile, "Of course, I am here to lay my eyes on your exquisite form." she replied to me with a small blush.

"Are you satisfied now ? Leave, Shalltear. Ainz-sama, Sarashina-sama and I are discussing important matters right now." said Albedo, "This is why old ladies are such a problem. They have such free time since they've passed their expiration date." stated Shalltear, "So you're telling me that you're ripe for the picking ? The goods you put on display seem quite nice, but in reality..." counterattack Albedo irritating Shalltear who glared at her.

"I'll fricking kill you." snapped Shalltear, "Who the hell are you calling expired ?" hissed Albedo.

"Both of you, stop your childish fighting." ordered Ainz, "Yes, Ainz-sama." they replied both stopping glaring and tunerd to us.

"So ? State your business, Shalltear." I said, "Yes. I am about to join Sebas, who has already departed on your orders. I believe I may not be able to return to Nazarik for a short time. So I came to give you my regards before I left." she replied with a small blush and I chuckled before walking toward her.

"That's very sweet of you, Shalltear." I told her making her blush more when I took hold of her chin to look up at me, "But, promise me to stay alive, okay ?"

"Hai, Sarashina-sama..." she mumbled face red as blood.

"Good." I let her go and turned back to the other two and ignored their blush as I said, "I must go. Gashadokuro has become agitated with the change of place and I don't need him to kill any of my osakis again."

....

"Sarashina-sama ! Sarashina-sama !" I heard some of my osakis call out.

I sat up from my bed and helped one of them on my lap, "What happened, little one ?" I asked and he look up at me, "We have lost contact with Shalltear-san !" he exclaimed and I froze, "What do you... mean ?"

"Albedo-san passed by asking for you but we told her that you were sleeping so she told us to relay this message, that we lost contact of Shalltear-san, and that..." he hesitated before stating, "That Shalltear Bloodfallen has revolted against us."

"No... No, no, no, no, no...." I mumbled as I buried my face in my hands crying.

"Sarashina-sama !"

"Don't cry, Sarashina-sama !"

"Everything's going to be okay, Sarashina-sama."

"Do you know the possible reason on her revolt ?" I questioned, "We heard that she had been in contact with some humans before revolting."

"Hu... mans ? .....curse them... Curse them... Curse them all !!!" I yelled releasing my bloodlust making some of the osakis unconscious.

"Sarashina-sama !!!"

"Please calm down, Sarashina-sama !!!"

"Call Tamamo-sama, Gashadokuro-sama and Sugawara-sama !"

I look up and yelled, "I'll kill all of you, HUMANS !!!!"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So, I've been making promise but didn't do sh*t in the end and I'm very sorry for that. I'm apologising for it even though I know it will most likely happen again, but if you want to know I have some chapters that just need to be a little edited.

Bye bye for now...

12/09/22