V

;...  Sarashina's pov  ...; 

"Have all the angels attack at once ! Hurry !" yelled the leader, "Albedo, Sarashina, stand back." ordered Ainz, "Yes." replied Albedo as she went back. 

"Negative burst !" casted Ainz making all the angels disappear. 

They all began to send attacks which did nothing.

"As I thought, these are all spells from Yggdrasil. Who taught you that magic ?!" asked Ainz furious. Then, one of them throwed a rock at me which Albedo send back, decapitating the person. 

"Albedo. You should know that such aerial weapons would do me no harm. There was no need for you to use your strength." I told her, "Please wait, Sarashina-sama. There is a bare minimum that must be met to fight with you, Mother of all. To throw insignificant pebble at you..." she reasoned making Ainz chuckle. 

"If you say that, these insects themselves fail to pass. Right ?" he asked darkly making the leader more terrified, "Principality of Observation, attack !" ordered the leader and the angel at his side advanced toward us. 

It then swing its mace at us but Ainz stopped it with his hand. 

"My, my, I guess I should fight back. Hell Flame." he pointed at it and a small flame came out his finger which burned the angel to nothing. 

"One hit...?" questioned one, "That's impossible ! There's no way a high level angel could be destroyed with one spell !" exclaimed the leader in disbelief, "Captain Nigun, what should we do ?" asked him one of his soldier. 

"We will summon the highest level angel !" he yelled puling out a crystal from his robes. 

'A sealing crystal, huh ? So they also have items of Yggdrasil.' I thought as I narrowed my eyes at them, "Albedo, use your skill to protect us." ordered Ainz and she quickly put herself in front of us. 

"Look, the shining form of the highest of angels ! Dominion Authority !" an angel appeared above them and I was holding myself to not laugh. 

"This angel is your strongest trump card ?" asked Ainz, "That's right. I have determined that you are worthy enough to use this item." stated the leader smugly, "I'm speechless." muttered Ainz as he put his head to his forehead desperate. 

"Are you afraid ? It cannot be helped." said the leader with a mocking grin.

"Ridiculous." stated Ainz, "What ?!" asked the leader, "I was on guard against such child's play ?" said Ainz to himself, "Child's play ? What are you saying ?" questioned the leader and I chuckled, "I-it can't be... No, it's impossible ! In front of an existence mankind cannot defeat... You're bluffing !" he snapped before looking up at the angel and ordered, "Use Holy Smite !" 

The angel's mace broke in piece that surrounded its form. 

"This is seventh tier magic that no man can go against. Taste the power that annihilates demons, the judgment of God !" a beam was shoot at us and the leader smirked when suddenly Ainz laughed making him falter. 

"So this is what it feels like to take damage ! This is pain !" stated Ainz as he chuckled when the beam ended making the leader shocked. 

"You lower life forms !" screamed Albedo suddenly making the leader flinch in fright, "Ainz-sama ! To the one I love so deeply ! And Sarashina-sama ! The one that I respect to my death ! To cause them pain ! Know your place, you piece of trash !" she yelled before I put my hand on her shoulder, "It's fine, Albedo." I told her, "B-but, Sarashina-sama." she tried to continue, "It's fine. Aside from the surprising weakness of the angels, everything is going as planned." I stated and me and Ainz put ourselves in front of her. 

"It's our turn now. Know despair." said Ainz and we pointed our hand towards the angel, "Black Hole !" we casted and a small sphere appeared and sucked the angel before disappearing. 

"A power that surpasses demons. Who in the world are you ?" questioned the leader. 

"Osakabe Sarashina and Ainz Ooal Gown. In the past, there was no one who did not know these name." stated Ainz and then something in the sky broke, "W-what was that ?" asked the leader in fright, "It seems someone was watching you from afar, using information magic. My counterattacking defence barrier activated, so they must not have seen much." informed Ainz. 

"My country was watching me ?" muttered the leader in shock. 

"Enough playing around." stated Ainz, "W-wait a second ! Ainz Ooal Gown-dono... No, -sama ! All of us... No, I alone am enough !" began the leader frantically making his soldier panic, "If you spare my life, I will give you whatever reward you wish !" he tried to convince but Albedo stopped him by saying, "You are mistaken." 

"Lower life forms such as humans should bow their head in wait and be thankful when their lives are taken." she explained, "Lower life forms ?!" he asked quietly in confiusion. 

"If I remember correctly... 'Stop this futile resistance and fall quietly. As an act of mercy, I will make sure your death is painless.'" 

... 

"First, I apologise for moving on my own. Albedo will tell you all that has happened. However, there is one thing I must say immediately." began Ainz, "Greater Break item." he casted and his flag bursted in flames. 

"I have changed my name. From now on, my name is Ainz Ooal Gown. You shall call me Ainz !" he stated firmly standing up, "If you have any objections, stand and voice them now !" he exclaimed. 

"We have heard your precious name. We devote absolutely loyalty to our venerable leader. Ainz Ooal Gown-sama, banzai !" claimed Albedo, "Ainz Ooal Gown-sama, banzai !" 

"We shall give ourselves completely to the Supreme One and Mother !" said Shalltear, "To the most powerful king and most powerful goddess." said Mare and Aura, "Everyone in this world will know of your greatness." said Demiurgos, "The one who rules over all, our king. And the one that stood above all, our goddess." said Cocytus, "Glory to the Overlord and Mother, the rulers of death !" exclaimed Albedo. 

"This is an absolute order ! Make Ainz Ooal Gown and Osakabe Sarahina an eternal legend !"