III

=== Sarashina pov ===

"You all did well to gather here. Thank you." said Momo, "Your thanks is wasted upon us. We here have all pledged ourselves to you two. Momonga-sama, Sarashina-sama, you may found us lacking. However, we vow to work hard and to live up to the expectations of the supreme beings who created us." vowed Albedo, "We vow this to you two !" vowed everyone.

"Wonderful, floor guardians ! I am confident that all of you will be able to fulfil your duties without fail !" exclaimed Momo and they all looked on up happy, "Well, then. Right now, the Great Tomb of Nazarick is caught up in an unknown situation. I already had Sebas survey our surroundings..." said Ainz and we saw Sebas coming our way.

...

"Grasslands ?" I asked after he told us what he saw, "Yes. Completely different from the swamps that surrounded the Great Tomb of Nazarick, I could not confirm a single building, human, or monster in a one kilometre radius." explained Sebas, "Good work, Sebas." I said with a small smile.

'So we could have been transported into an unknow place, and because we were here till the end of the game we transported here with the others... But.... If that's correct, there possibilities that other players are also here. But if these persons turn to be an enemy then...' I thought and my bloodlust licked out a little, 'I will kill them.' I though but didn't notice that the guardians and Momonga flinched at the sudden bloodlust.

I focused back as I heard Momo said something important.

"And lastly, I wanted to ask each floor guardian something. You too, Sarashina." he said and I nodded, "First, Shalltear. What kind of a person am I and Sarashina to you ?" he asked, "A crystallisation of beauty and the most powerfull beings in the world. And the most beautiful mistress in this world that can bring shame to the godesses ! And also, my love !" exclaimed Shalltear making Momo sweatdrop.

"Cocytus." called Momo, "Stronger than all of the guardians, a man worthy to be the absolute ruler of the Great Tomb of Nazarick. Strong and beautiful, the mother of the Great Tomb of Nazarick. A woman worthy of all things in the world." exclaimed Cocytus, "Aura." called Momo.

"A merciful leader who excels at foresight. A beautiful mother who excels at wisdoms." exclaimed Aura, "Mare." he called, "A-a very kind person. And a v-very beautiful and gentle person." exclaimed Mare.

"Demiurgos." called Momo, "A man who makes wise decisions and acts upon them efficiently. A man who truly fits the word 'inscrutable'. A woman who creates great things and can makes people fall on they knees just by a look. A woman who fits the word 'dominance' and 'fatal'." exclaimed Demiurgos making me blush a little as he look up at us, mostly me.

"Sebas." called Momo, "The head of all the supreme beings and a merciful leader who stayed behind with us until the end. The mother of all people in the Great Tomb of Nazari, and a leader who decided to play they role till the end and stay behind with us." exclaimed Sebas, "Albedo." called Momo.

"The woman that all woman here look up to, our precious mother. The highest ranking of all the supreme beings, our ultimate master. And the man I love !" exclaimed Albedo making us sweat drop, "I-i see." he muttered then turned to me, "Sarashina." he called and I look up at him.

"A man who can make mistake but learn from it." I began and put my hand to his cheek (An : well his bone cheek), "A man who is kind but can be ruthless at the same time." I said and smiled softly, then retricted my hand and kneeled, "The man that I will follow whatever you decide to do or happen." I said, "I will do anything for you, even throw my life for you." I said shocking him a little but he quickly regained his facade.

"I have heard all your thoughts. Continue working faithfully in our name !" he exclaimed and teleported.

"Everyone !" I called and the guardians look up at me as I walked to them, "Be ready, I sense that this will be the beginnig of something big." I said, "Yes, Sarashina-sama !" they replied and I smiled softly, "But, be cautious, I don't want to see you hurt or anything." I said and some of them blushed.

"Demiurgos." I called and he approached and knelt in front of me, "Yes, Sarashina-sama ?" he asked and I put my hand to his cheek, making him look up, "How are you doing ?" I asked with a soft smile to which he blushed.

"I-i'm fine." he replied, "Good. If you have some free time, come to see me. I would like to drink some tea with you." I said and he nodded.

"I have to go. Take my words wisely." I said and I teleported back to my room.

I flopped down on my bed sighing loudly.

"I'm tired..." I said as I closed my eyes.

I then stood up and began to take off my clothes before going to my bathroom connected to the room.

I quickly got in the shower and began to wash myself.

After a while I came out of the bathroom with only a towel and saw.

"Momo-chan ?" I questioned and he turned.

(Quick 3rd pov)

Momonga's jaw dropped as he look at his friend state.

Her hair was still a little wet, face with a soft blush, and body covered by only a towel.

'Ah. AAAAAAAHHHHH !!!!' Momonga blushed as he quickly turned around, 'W-why is she only in a towel !?' he thought panickly.

(Back to sarashina's pov)

I tilted my head confusedly as he suddenly turned back around.

I then remembered that I was only in a towel. I smirked slightly and creeped behind him.

"Momo-chan~." I called as I placed my hand on his shoulders and lifted my face close to his.

"Aren't you naughty to creep up in a woman's room when she's taking a shower , hmm~ ?" I asked, "I'll have to punish you~." I whispered.

I made him turn around and slipped my towel.

"Oops~ ?" I said as I saw his eyes widen as he raked over my body before he fainted.

I chuckled softly, picking up my towel.

"I wonder why he came ?" I thought out loud but shrugged, "Let's ask him tomorrow."