Together?

In early morning

In early morning.

The scene focuses on Preeran's bedroom. Sherlyn was sleeping keeping her head on Arjun's shoulder. Arjun was sleeping leaning on the couch while karan was totally on the couch with his head in Sherlyn's lap. Preeta was sleeping...no not sleeping. She was murmuring something in sleep and moving her head here and there.

Preeta- please...leave me...chod do mujhe...bhabhi...bhabhi...bachao mujhe...

Hearing her trio got up. Karan looked at panicking preeta and rushed to her. He tried to hold her but she was moving her legs and hands.

Preeta- bhabhi...please bachao mujhe...

Sherlyn was in tears seeing her like this. She was about to move but Arjun held her hand nodding in no. Sherlyn turned her face and hugged Arjun crying. Arjun rubbed her back consoling her.

Karan- preeta...babydoll wake up...it's a drema babydoll...dekho...babydoll...koi nahi hai...open your eyes babydoll...preeta.

Saans lene se bhi zyada
Tum zaroori ho gaye
Jee rahe the hum adhoore
tum se poore ho gaye
Saans lene se bhi zyada
tum zaroori ho gaye

Preeta opened her eyes and flinched back seeing karan so close. She hugged her knees and cried. Events of last night flashed in front of her eyes. She touched her neck and winced in pain. The monster bite her there.

She rubbed her neck continuously and then her arms. Trio saw her shockingly.

Karan- babydoll

He tried to hold her but she jerked him away.

Preeta shouted- door raho mujhse...don't touch me...I am dirty...he made me dirty....aur uske zimmedar tum ho karan luthra...tum ho...kaha tha na maine kal raat haan kaha tha na ki mujhe andar le lo fir kyun nahi laye andar...han tumhari ego badi hai..tumahri deal badi hai...lekin meri izzat badi nahi hai...tumhari wajah se firse ek baar mere damaan par dag laga hai...mujhe laga tha tum a gaye ho...chahe kitni bhi nafrat kyun na karlo tum mujhe dusro se protect karoge...lekin tumne toh mujhe maut ke muh mein dhakel diya...

Karan was in tears hearing her. He gulped down a lump in his throat. Sherlyn clutched Arjun's shirt more sobbing hard as she heard preeta.

Jee rahe the hum adhoore
Tum se poore ho gaye
Meri dhadkan, teri dhadkan
Dono dilon ki, ek hai tadpan

Karan- I...I am so...sorry babydoll

Preeta- mar gayi hai babydoll...tumne use firse mar diya hai karan luthra firse...aur sorry...kya sorry....kaisa sorry...kaheka sorry....kya tumhari sorry is raat ko bhula degi...kya mita degi yadein...kya mere damaan se dag ko mita payegi...kya yeh sab thik kar payegi

Instantly she pulled the pallu from her shoulder and let it slip down exposing her front. Sherlyn flinched still hugging Arjun. Arjun immediately closed his eyes and turned his head the other side. Karan looked at her with his heart breaking into pieces.

Saans lene se bhi zyada
Tum zaroori ho gaye
Jee rahe the hum adhoore
Tum se poore ho gaye
Meri dhadkan,teri dhadkan
Dono dilon ki, ek hai tadpan

Preeta- I guess kalke baad bhabhi ne tumhe sab bata diya hoga na...fir bolo...will you accept me...do saal pehle I was moleste aur in do sala mein bohut baar hui hu...kal tumahre ankho ke samne hui ho...bolo kar paoge mujhe accept...tumhari fmaily ne keh hi diya tha ki ahaan mere molestation ka neteeja hai...tumhe bhi yahi lagta hai kya

Karan furiously nodded his head in no. he moved close to her and sat on his knees. He took the sari pallu and wrapped it around her shoulder. Preeta looked at him in tears.

Aankhein ye meri, jo bolti hain
Dhadkan ye teri,wo tolti hai
Jeene ke sawalon mein
Yun pyaar ka rang bhar la
Ke lafzon se phir kuch bhi

Karan- tum maili nahi ho babydoll...you are not dirty...meri babydoll kabhi gandi nahi ho sakti...tum toh who pavitra ganga nadi ho jisme log hath dalte hai paap dhone ke liye...tum sabke paap dhul deti ho lekin khud kabhi maili nahi ho sakti...ahaan mera beta hai...I can feel and I know...yeh mera beta hai...I promise babydoll sba kuch bhula dunga tumhe...itna pyar karunga ki tumhe mere alwa aur kuch yaad nahi rahega...you will only remember our love and cherish it...

Preeta looked at him with teary eyes. His eyes were back to the ne that was before two years. Same love, same passion and same intensity. She wanted this and he wanted to give her this. Suddenly ahaan started crying. Preeta looked at him and was about to hold him but stopped.

Mushkil ho bayaan karna
Meri dhadkan,teri dhadkan
Dono dilon ki, ek hai tadpan
Meri dhadkan,teri dhadkan
Dono dilon ki, ek hai tadpan.

Karan- kaha na maine you are not dirty... (Her eyes still contained confusion. He sighed) agar tumhe lagta hai ki you are dirty then...lets make you pure...bhabhi Arjun ahaan ko zara le jayenge

Sherlyn now turned and looked them before nodding in yes. Arjun came and picked up ahaan and both exited the room.

Ehsaas Ki Jo Jubaan Ban Gaye
Dil Mein Mere Mehmaan Ban Gaye

Karan picked up preeta in bridal style and walked to the washroom. Preeta was just seeing him. He put her under the shower and turned on the tap. The water fell on her body and she closed her eyes. Karan too came under the water.

Aap Ki Taarif Mein Kya Kahein
Aap Humari Jaan Ban Gaye

Aap Hi Rab Aap Imaan Ban Gaye
Aap Humari Jaan Ban Gaye

He looked at the bite mark on her neck and his jaws clenched in anger. He held her neck softly and moved towards it and kissed them making her wince. He placed soothing feathery kisses all over her neck and to her shoulder.

Kismat Se Humein Aap Humdum Mil Gaye
Jaise Ki Dua Ko Alfaaz Mil Gaye
Socha Jo Nahi Wo Haasil Ho Gaya
Chahun Aur Kya Ki Khuda De Ab Mujhe

Preeta clutched her sari pallu. Karan removed the sari from her front and glanced at her cleavage. He dropped down and kissed there slowly sucking and licking. Preeta sucked in a deep breath.

Rab Se Mila Ek Aayan Ban Gaye
Khwabon Ka Mere Mukaam Ban Gaye

Karan lifted her arms and looked at red marks. He kissed them softly. He trailed those kisses to upper hand and preeta closed her eyes. He turned her and pulled the hair to one side exposing her bare back. He opened the strings of the blouse.

Aap Ki Taarif Mein Kya Kahein
Aap Humari Jaan Ban Gaye

He kissed her bare back and his hands went round her waist pulling her close. He held her hand and entwined their fingers and kissed them hugging her rom back.

Karan- now you are not dirty preeta...tumhare bajarbattu ne tumhe chu liya hai...ab us haivaan ki chuan nahi hai tumhare upar...tum gandi nahi ho...you are not....my babydoll is the purest of all...tum jaisi pavitra aur koi nahi ho sakta

Preeta turned immediately and hugged him tightly. Karan smiled and caressed her hair.

Aap Hi Rab Aap Imaan Ban Gaye
Aap Humari Jaan Ban Gaye

Tum sab toh mujhe sans bhi nahi lene doge yaar...itni jaldi...previous chapter got 126 votes...I am so much happy...update either today or tomorrow....depends on votes....

note the chapter name..there is a question mnark.