Past Revealed

Arjun and karan settled on the couch while preeta was sleeping soundly on the bed with ahaan by her side

Arjun and karan settled on the couch while preeta was sleeping soundly on the bed with ahaan by her side. Sherlyn placed two cups of coffee in front of them while she was holding another.

Sherlyn- kahani sunne ke liye bohut samay lageg...coffee pilo

Karan- it's okay Sherlyn...mujhe nahi chahiye

Sherlyn- zeher nahi milaya hai isme maine karan...main badal gayi hu

Karan looked at Sherlyn and then they heard a moaning sound. Both looked at Arjun weirdly who was sipping the coffee. He looked at them and smiled sheepishly.

Arjun- what...I can't help the coffee is amazing.

Karan sighed and picked up the coffee and sipped on it.

Sherlyn- the story starts the day your family knew about your death karan...preeta tut gayi thi puri...she was thrown out of the house...aur fir adhi raat ko mere darwaze pe she was found...

Flashback

Sherlyn opened the door and was shocked to see an unconscious preeta at her doorstep. Her lips were bleeding, her blouse was torn and she was in a very bad condition. Sherlyn quickly took her to the nearby hospital.

After admitting preeta Sherlyn sat on the bench and rubbed her face. It was horrible for a woman to see the other woman in that condition.

Sherlyn thought- mujhe pata hai bhagwan ji jo maine kiya uski maafi nahi ho sakti...lekin preeta...uski kya galti hai...please use bacha lena...

After two hours the doctor came out.

Doctor- ap kya lagti hai patient ki?

Sherlyn- jethani...

Doctor- oh umm inke husband...

Sherlyn- he is out of town..

Doctor- laga hi tha...she has been molested...and she is pregnant...initial stage of pregnancy hone karan embryo develop nahi hua tha...so bacche ko kuch nahi hua hai...but the patient is in trauma...just take care of her...

Sherlyn was shocked. She sat on the bench with a thud. The girl who lost her husband today was molested. Her heart pinched at preeta's condition. She immediately dialed sameer and asked him to come.

Sameer came with shrishti. After hearing what has happened shrishti broke down in tears. Preeta was traumatized very much after that incident but Sherlyn took care of her for one week in the hospital. No one came to see her except for rishab.

He insisted on taking her to house but preeta only wanted Sherlyn. So reluctantly rishab accepted Sherlyn.

In Luthra house all were angry and disgusted with preeta. They didn't cared for her or her child. Preeta was abused slapped and tortured by them. Rakhi was quiet and saw all those hurtful things said to her daughter like figure. In those days sameer and Sherlyn were the constant support of preeta other than shrishti.