Chan walked over to Jeongin, wrapping him up in a tight hug.

"Hyung you are c-crushing me with your arms!" Jeongin screamed out with a strained voice before Chan broke out in laughter.

"See this is why I call him hunk!" Jisung said it a bit too matter-of-factly making Chan continue the assault of hugs on Jisung next.

"Hyung, no matter how intimidating- you try to look- with your cold stare, tall stature, and big muscles-, you are still just a big softie!" Jeongin laughed in hiccups as he watched Jisung try to desperately shove Chan's face away as he was making kissy faces towards him.

"Hyung!"

~

As five o'clock was slowly approaching Jeongin slid into Chan's office, stopping at the doorway wanting to speak to the older.

"H-hyung" Jeongin's voice was breathy and uneven, but continued. "Are you s-sure I can't go on the excursion with you guys?"

Chan set down the map he was marking for their trip, turning his body towards Jeongin.

"Jeongin, I know how much you want to help for this trip, but I don't want to take any chances right now."

Jeongin stirred at his spot by the door before pressing on, "Hyung I promise it won't happen again-"

"Jeongin. I don't want to repeat myself." Chan said sternly, cutting off the younger.

Jeongin lowered his head making his exit from Chan's office.

Chan sighed and rose from his seat, catching up with the maknae. He wrapped his arms around his shoulders and set his head on the younger, whispering, "Don't worry bub, your time will come when you are ready. On the bright side, you will be Lixie's personal protector here at the house." Chan turned the younger around, bending down to match his eye-level.

Jeongin let out a small chuckle and leaped forward onto Chan, swaddling his arms around the leader's broad shoulders. Chan returned the hug and spotted Hyunjin and Jisung rising up the stairs ready to go with backpacks.

"That's gay! Hunk got the baby trapped. Hyunjin go save your boyfriend before he is seduced by male Aphrodite!" Jisung screamed while his index finger proudly pointed towards the pair.

Chan let go of the younger as Hyunjin snatched him up before hissing at Chan.

"Oh Jisung don't act like you aren't gay." Jeongin retorted as Hyunjin was threading his fingers through his hair; Jeongin hummed in response, nuzzling the hand against his cheek.

"You think I'm gay? No way in a million years would I have a dick inside me!"

"Oh so you admit you are a bottom?" Hyunjin shot Jisung with a knowing glare. Jisung's face flushed red as Jeongin let out a laugh before raising his face to softly lay a kiss on Hyunjin's soft lips.

Chan shook his head due to the fuckfest happening in front of him. "Jisung, it doesn't matter if you are gay or not, but we need to start going before it gets too dark."

"Shut up old man! Just because everyone else in this house is gay, it doesn't mean I will become like y'all! Mind you, I had a girlfriend before this apocalypse started." Jisung wore a proud look on his face.

"Oh well. Since I'm gay..." Chan's voice trailed off before locking his gaze on Jisung. "Then I don't think I can resist your small body!" Chan started to Jisung to chase Jisung down the stairs. Hyunjin kisses Jeongin goodbye before following the two down.

~

"Where are we going Hyung?"

Jisung was prancing around, practically skipping as he was taking in the surreal forest that was enclosed around them.