Yuan Shen reluctantly folded up the heavy bamboo slips: "You don't have to refrain from saying this, I won't hurt you." Very good, his temperament has not changed at all.

     "By the way, the last time you asked me to inquire about Lou Yao, who knew that after you were in the palace, I couldn't send you a letter. What's wrong with you? It was rumored that you and Ling Budo had quarreled.  Are you locked up in the palace and not called out?"

     Shao Shang climbed the palace wall and slowly straightened up, exhaling: "I said, Young Master Yuan, can you think something good in advance, it's not because I was highly regarded by my mother, so I stayed in the palace to help raise the birthday banquet.  How many daughters of officials and eunuchs in the capital want to enter the palace and serve the queen, and my eyes are turning red because of their envy! This is jealousy, pure jealousy!"

     Yuan Shen rolled his eyes: "Why don't you say that they are jealous that you can marry Ling Budo?"

     "Oh, thank you Mr. Yuan for reminding me." Shaoshang panted while propping up his waist, and said bitterly, "A talent like Mr. Ling, even if you marry Mr. Yuan, you will be hated by others!"

     Yuan Shen stumbled and almost dropped the bamboo slips on the ground: "You, you...you just don't know what it is!"

     Shaoshang took a deep breath and did not want to delay any longer, so he passed over Yuan Shen and continued to run forward.

     Yuan Shen put his arm around the bamboo slip with difficulty, and stretched out his hand to grab the sleeve of the young merchant, his fair and gentle face flushed: "Don't you want to know the current situation of Lou Yao, why don't you ask now?"

     Shao Shang thought of this and wanted to slap himself a few times. Everything was caused by this. If he had known that it would develop to this stage, he shouldn't have asked more questions in the first place.  What's the matter with outsiders, especially my ex-fiancee, it's too late to avoid suspicion. I actually make such low-level mistakes in romance novels. It's really been a long time since I was happy, and I don't have any sense of crisis.

     She turned back and pulled her sleeves and frowned: "Thank you, Young Master Yuan, for fulfilling my contract and inquiring about the Lou family, but I thought about it later, I should not be involved with his current identity.  Come on. Young Master Yuan, I have to go to the face of the Holy Spirit, so let's say goodbye... Hey, why are you pulling me, let go, let go...!"

     Yuan Shen pursed his lips: "The family has already met several female sons for me, I, I, I haven't made up my mind yet..."

     "Then let's continue! Why are you pulling me!" Shao Shang was very angry when he couldn't pull back his sleeves.

     At this time, four tall and strong palace maids chased after them, apparently coming to find Shao Shang.  Yuan Shen's eyes were dark, and he slowly released his strength.

     Shao Shang immediately pulled back his sleeves and greeted the four palace maids of Changqiu Palace to run forward together. Yuan Shen watched the girl's flying back for a while, and then walked away slowly, as if walking away.  Deliberately keep the spine straight.

     Running to Xuanzheng Hall, Cen Anzhi had been waiting anxiously at the door for a while, and when he saw Shao Shang hurried to meet him, he said in a low voice, "Hey, Miss Cheng, you are finally here, and your Majesty is looking at Lord Ling inside.  You're losing your temper!"

     Shao Shang grabbed Cen Anzhi's arm and swallowed painfully: "...What's going on?"

     Cen Anzhi did not dare to delay, and while leading Shao Shang to the inner hall, he briefly explained the reason in a low voice.