"I know Taehyung. You do." Jin voice laced again as Taehyung panicked, it would be a great mess if Jungkook came to know about it.

"I -i—"

Beep

Taehyung thanked all the goddess as his phone ringed at the very right time. He swiftly excused himself and picked up the call but his face paler as the opposite line voice shoved inside his ear.

-----------------+++++----------++++++----

"No, not like this"

"Then?"

"You should put these here."

"Oh okay, btw where are the others"

"They're in jin hyung's cafe, i don't know what are they doing." Jungkook slightly nodded. He was quite upset with the thought that instead of his friends he has to call events decorator, for a birthday decorations.

But one side of him was totally alright because there's someone who's with him.

He tossed off the thought trying to engross himself with the decor and Jimin helping him. The later always stayed with him anytime he wanted and he was way more greatfull for this.

"Jimin" he called out, and instantly got his attention. " I was wondering what color would he like."

"For what?" Jimin frowned.

"For light?" The later lightly chuckled as he continued plugging the Flowers.

"He'll love anything Jungkook. I tried to ask him about his likes and dislikes but he said he doesn't dislike any colour" Jimin chuckled again, remembering how the younger voiced about him not disliking anything specific.

Jungkook nodded, not really convinced by the other. " Do you perhaps know his favorite colour?" He carefully asked not wanting to annoy the later.

"No" jimin simply reply placing a bouquet over the table.

Jungkook wore a light grin for the younger. Everything has changed, even the people. Once Jimin was that coward who starts to shaken just by Jungkook's name and now here's Jungkook taking care of his comfort ness.

He sighed, the memory of him fighting with Jackson and Yugyeom is still fresh in his mind, his good friends to be noted.
but he never regretted.

"Done, let's fix the light" jimin squealed as he finished placing the flowers in sequence, the decorator party following him.

"But we don't know what color he'll like!" Jungkook complained, his lips nearly pouted pondering what colour should he use to impress the younger.

"Let's use the purple one, i have seen his every stuff in color purple so i guess he like the color most." Jimin suggested, grabbing a bottle of water and drinking it in a swift.

"Okay let's order" Jungkook emitted before flopping himself in a corner chair but something got into his mind which abruptly made him stood up from the chair.

"What's wrong?" Worries laced through Jimin's voice as he saw Jungkook palming his own face by both of his hands.

"I left my phone in home" Jimin chuckled, concluding it as Jungkook's excitement which was true. Jungkook even forgot his wallet out of excitement.

"So i have to order?" Jimin asked, a slightest tease in his tone while Jungkook sheepishly smiled.

Jimin instantly Unpocketed his phone, and unlocked it but frowned seeing so many missed calls from a specific number. Jungkook seemed to notice the change.