Planning

The whistling sounds of the gentle breeze was dangerously soothing that evening, a glittering beautiful evening with the shade of stars above.

Seokjin sighed, placing his empty cup on the table. He closed his cafe a long ago, besides his mood was also not with his brain that day, quite down with everything.

His eyes first shifted to the closed door of his cafe before it turning towards a drowsy Yoongi, whose head lying on the table while parted lips leaving puff air.

"What are you planning next?" Seokjin loud rumbling instantly made yoongi shaken a bit in pure irksome. He uncertainly stared at the male infront of him.

"Nothing." It was a faint response, till Seokjin choose to blurt again.

"I think you should date someone?"

"W-what?" Yoongi's brows knotted, eyes widened in disbelief as he could feel his vexation inside him making him boil.

"What do you mean you should date someone?"  Yoongi questions again, he no way gonna date someone else.

"I-i mean you saw it by yourself—"

"I didn't see anything Seokjin. Moreover I don't care what I saw or heard."

"But Yoongi you can't just—"

"Do you think i spend my seven fucking years just to date someone other than him? You think huh?"

Seokjin couldn't make any words further, he don't know how much of time Yoongi spend or how he did feel that time, but the way the later desperately Waits everyday to get a chance to talk —makes him desolate over the other.

Seokjin nodded, a laced of disappointment in his face but it awning with fake contentment. He sighed and stood up from the chair without sharing any words to yoongi which made the younger utterly bewilder but he choose to stay calm.

He saw Seokjin taking the cups to his kitchen sink, before turning on his hills again.

Slanting backwards and gazing at his wrist watch Yoongi finally came to know it already 11 in night.

"So yeah, tell me from the beginning!" Yoongi winced faintly at the thud on the table.

"Huh?".

"You're telling me everything Min Yoongi. So i can help you to the core." Seokjin ended, jumping on his chair and whirling with it twice.

Yoongi groaned at his friend as he came to know that it would be a long night for both of them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook was restless in his room, it's 11 in night but sleep was more than stranger to him right then and there. He was biting his lip constantly, walking back and forth while hands wiggling together to ponder over something hard.

Only one month, one month for Taehyung's birthday and how can he stay quiet without even planning the first phrase.

Finally he felt something getting tired on his body, making him sit down on his fluffy bad. The neon low lightning in his room was typically draws attention and highlights the figures.

He halted at the way when a faint knock mumbled through him. He frowned looking at the hanging clock as it's something way more late for someone to approach him.

Slightly shaking off his thoughts he moved towards the door, opening it wide. There's revealed Mrs. Jeon Jungkook's beloved mother.

"Mom?" He disbeliefly enquired..

The woman had a very calm personalities which makes her more loveable and alluring in Jungkook's eyes.

She cutely nodded as a response before softly asking—
"Can I come in?" Jungkook moved a bit, giving her enough space to come in as she did.

"You can't sleep?" She flopped herself down, throwing the question.

"Same goes to you?" Jungkook teasingly emitted, asking her back as he himself made comfortable on her lap, sniffing her motherly warmth.

"Not exactly."

"Why that so?" Jungkook shut closed his eyes.

"Have to tell you something?" Jungkook abruptly opened his eyes, sitting back properly.

"What is it mom?" He concernly voice.

The woman softly laughed, making her son more worried. she patted his head to reduce the tense as she started again.

"I hope Taehyung's okay." Her voice laced with concern, eyes having a hint of perturb. While Jungkook took her hands and calmly emitted "he's alright mom, don't worry."

The lady nodded, calmly smiling as he seemed convince by her son. "It's been a while i talked to his mom."

"Neither me." Jungkook added.

"You know Kookie? There are things one cannot hide!" Jungkook felt himself gulping down at the words but he didn't emitted a word.

"Poverty, sneezes" The woman lips stretches into a mysterious grin. "And love." And that's when Jungkook knew his mother been known about his feelings for Taehyung.

He blinked rapidly from the zoon, as he was caught off guard because of the sudden act of his mother, but her her next words made him snapped out of his thoughts.

"Taehyung's birthday is coming no?" Jungkook excitedly nodded. "So are you planning something for him?"

"Of course mom.. why wouldn't i?" Jungkook bravely emitted, making his mom laughed hard again. He assumed it won't be tell her everything to core since she been knew.

"But i want you to be careful okay? Your father shouldn't know about it." Voice was faint as Jungkook understandingly bobbed.

"Yes mom, Don't worry." She stood up at Jungkook's last words as she gesture her to hugged her which he did.

" Your dad told me about your lights." She broke the hug and chuckled at Jungkook's confused face. "I mean it's still on so your dad was worrying you dumb."

"Hah-ah" she slightly slapped his head making him grumble and whinning at her hit.

"Haha, I'll be going. Just take care of yourself alright?" She gave a light peck to his chin as her son was way more tall than her.

Jungkook emitted a shy smile before closing his door. He's really blessed with such a beautiful mom. He'll never be complain about her.

He dragged his feet towards his bed, and flopped himself down, lips awning with a content smile as to know his half percent of work of the party will be done by his mom.

And then his mind tugged with the most attractive face, with whom he dreamt to dream together.

Yes I'm on cloud nine and that's not even funny 🗿