Epilogue

Texas
^^^^

7 months later.

"Look at my pregnant bae," Ash spoke and she held up her camera, recording the both of us.

"Ashlynne, stop. I look so fat." I pushed her slightly. Right now, we were at the mall because Koffi wanted to take me out to dinner tonight.

Lately, I hated going out. It was so hard to move around and I'd rather be in the comfort of my own home.

But Koffi insisted on taking me out since we didn't get to have our baby-moon.

A lot has happened since we found out I was pregnant. After the initial shock, Koffi and I had a serious conversation about if we should keep the baby and what having a baby would look like. I was seriously on the fence about having an abortion. When I found out I was with child, Koffi and I hadn't even made it a year yet. Children bind people together for the rest of their lives. I didn't want to have to be a baby mama. I didn't want a baby daddy. I want a husband. We went through many conversations about how we'd make it work. I ended up moving in with Koffi and he offered for Nelly to come to stay with us too. The penthouse was shared between me, Lavan, and Mel, who paid rent and had moved out. Since our mom died, she permanently stayed at the penthouse but no one lives there anymore. Now we were starting her first year of college.

Melby quit on her own accord and I didn't protest. She was bitter and had ill motives. Maybe she felt like she had to live in the shadow of my spotlight. I wanted her to be happy doing whatever she wanted to do.

Tenni has completed his physical therapy and has been back on his feet. After waking from his coma, he realized that he cannot be doing dumb shit anymore. He also started attending school. Nelly had to cut things off with him. She claimed that it was too much for her and he doesn't realize that whatever happens to him, affects her too.

Ten had to respect that, he put her through a lot.

Breaking me from my thoughts, Ash started rambling about Latrell.

"I think I'm gonna propose to him." Hearing that, I almost spit out my soda.

"What?" I looked at her.

"Yeah, I've been thinking about it. He proposed to me and I turned him down. I feel like I owe him." She shrugged.

"As long as you know he'll say yes," I told her.

"Would you say yes?" She asked me and I raised my eyebrows.

"Girl, you fine but I ain't gay." I laughed, looking out the window.

"I ain't talking about me. I was asking if you would say yes if my brother proposed to you."

"Hm. Yeah. That's hubby." I smiled to myself.

----

"Babe, get ya ass down here," Koffi yelled from downstairs. I huffed, waddling down the stairs in my blue dress. Ash was the only one that knew the gender of the baby because she's supposed to be planning our gender reveal party. But, I know it's a boy. I just know what's inside of me and it's definitely my son in there.

"I'm coming," I muttered.

4 minutes later, I was finally down the stairs and he was just looking at me expectantly.

"What?" I rolled my neck.

"Please don't have a damn attitude tonight. I just wanted to take you out one last time, baby mama." He told me.

"I don't have an attitude."

"Aight, Lo." He nodded, opening the door for me and helping me to the car.

By the time we made it to the restaurant, I realized that it was a fancy place. There was valet parking and apparently Rah made reservations for us.

"This is really fancy." I commented.

"Only for you." He replied in the most contest way ever.

---

After we ate dinner, I convinced him to get dessert so we got to stay a little longer.

"Lo, you know I love you so much?"

"Yeah, I love you too, babe." I wasn't really listening to him because was eating on my cheesecake.

He was saying more but I saw the waiter coming our way with the plate in his hand. I only started to pay attention when I saw Koffi get up from his chair and get on one knee in front of me. I looked at him with the mot confused look.

"Babe, get up. Our food is coming and this is a fancy place." I tried to grab so he would get up.

"Texas, would you focus? I'm trying to propose to you. Got damn." Koffi stressed to me. Right then was when I realized what was happening. He was now talking more heartfelt shit but I was too busy sobbing.

"Koffi. I'll marry you just please shut the fuck up." I said in between my tears. He gave me the tightest hug and kissed me as everybody clapped around.

Engaged!

----

Y'all I was so over this book it was so hard to write an epilogue😭 anyway I hoped you enjoyed the book for what it was. I'll def be more patient with my ext book a that it'll all come together and make sense.

Who was your fav character???

Also I love you guys idk how I have almost 250k readers thats wild.

Adios mi amors❤️‍🔥