𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

Zacznij od początku

"You shouldn't have been touching those papers in the first place! And now you're sorry!? Your sorry won't bring back those papers! Your sorry is fucking useless!!" Armaan roared. Nandini's eyes widened at his voice. He was yelling at her. Again. Even after he said he wouldn't.

Tears formed in Nandini's eyes, her figure trembling in his hold. Seeing her teary eyes, Armaan let out a pissed-off sigh and let go of Nandini. He knew he had went overboard this time. "Nandini-" "You...you yelled at me. You..you yelled at me..again." Nandini's voice trembled. Armaan realized what he had done, immediate guilt rushing through him.

Armaan took a step towards Nandini to calm her down, but Nandini took a step back. Armaan was left baffled by her action. "You promised..you promised you'd never yell at me again. But here you are.." Nandini let out a sad chuckle. Armaan's eyes were filled with guilt as he realized his doings. He couldn't believe what he had just done.

Things were looking good between them finally and Armaan had ruined them just like that. "Nandini, I'm sor-" "Leave. Just leave." Nandini harshly wiped away her tears. Not even once looking at Armaan, Nandini passed him and locked herself in the bathroom.

Armaan looked back at the bathroom door, shame and guilt filling inside him. He had messed up. Again. When he had last time, Nandini had forgave him because of his promise. And that same promise was the promise he had broken today. He had messed up big time.

• • • • •

Nandini rolled her eyes seeing the caller ID. It was Armaan, again. Armaan had been calling her nonstop since this morning, but Nandini didn't once pick up his call, giving him the treatment he deserves. Nandini knew he was truly sorry but she wasn't going to let this off the hook this easily this time.

Huffing, Nandini put her phone on silent and went back to her work. Nandini cut the onions aggressively, pouring her anger out onto the onions. "Someone doesn't seem like they're in a good mood today." Nandini ignored the words, continuing what she was doing.

Sunita lowly smiled. Sunita could tell something had happened with Nandini. Her anger was quite visible on her face. Anyone and everybody could tell when Nandini was happy and when she was sad. It was quite easy to read Nandini, she was an open book.

Sunita moved towards Nandini. "What happened?" Nandini angrily stared at the onions, not once looking over at Sunita. Sunita smiled at her childishness. "Nandini." Sunita called her again. Hearing Sunita's motherly voice, Nandini put the knife down and looked up at Sunita with her teary eyes, which she was trying to hide from her.

Sunita panicked upon seeing tears in Nandini's eyes. No one liked seeing tears in the happy and cheerful Nandini's eyes. "Oh dear, what happened?" Nandini tightly hugged Sunita, trying to feel the motherly warmth which her mother used to provide her with when she had fought with Jai. Sunita didn't hesitate to hug her back and caressed her hair.

"What happened Nandini? Did anyone say anything to you?" Sunita broke the hug, cupping Nandini's face. Nandini didn't respond, trying to look down, feeling embarrassed. "Did Armaan do something?" Sunita felt Nandini tense after hearing Armaan's name, allowing her to know it was related to Armaan.

"What did he do now? Nandini, you can tell me. You're my daughter before you're Armaan's wife." Nandini finally looked up at Sunita. "He..he yelled at me." Nandini's tears failed to hold back and made their way down her cheeks. "Oh Nandini." Sunita looked back at Nandini with a 'sorry' look. Sunita knew Armaan had always had anger issues and once he'd lose his temper, he would yell at anyone and anything.