"When I cried Jake, that should've gave you a hint," I hissed.

"Well I'm so sorry Naomi," he spat, I looked back at Rachael.

"So what happened between you two?" Macy asked them.

"I lost my temper," Rico said. "I yelled at her and made her cry."

"And didn't care," Rachael muttered but Rico heard her, he shot her a look that made her flinch.

"I did care Rachael, but you wouldn't tell me who he was," he spat.

"I tried," she hissed.

"You're a goddamn lie Rachael. I held you and waited till you calmed down. You still didn't tell me who he was, that's why I got mad," he gritted through his teeth. "Let me call you another chicks name and you'll jump down my throat." she flinched and grabbed the hem of her shirt.

"Rico," she said softly.

"What happened to that smart ass mouth of yours?" Rico snapped and tears formed in her eyes, his face softened. "Don't cry baby girl," The tears slipped and rolled down her cheeks. "Rachael."

"Rachael Grace," Jake snapped and she flinched and looked at him. "Dry em," she wiped her eyes. "Now." she breathed in and she stopped.

"Jake," Rico hissed.

"She's my sister, so shut up," Jake hissed back and Rico's eyes narrowed.

"You're such a hypocrite," Rico spat. "You don't like the way Dre treats her and I don't like the way you're treating Rach."

"The way I treat Rachael?" He asked and chuckled, it wasn't a humorous one. He looked at Rachael. "Where'd that bruise on your arm come from?" She had a long sleeve shirt on. Her eyes flickered to Rico, he had his fists clenched tight.

"I didn't mean too," Rico hissed.

"Back up," Aaron spat and he jerked Rico. "You put a bruise on a girl? You touched a girl?"

"I didn't know how tight my grip was on her arm," he defended himself. "She bruises so easily."

"He's lying," Rachael said.

"Rachael," Rico said and she looked up.

"I should beat your ass Rico, I taught you better to ever lay a hand on a girl," he hissed.

"Aaron, he didn't know he left a bruise," Rachael said. "He just found out when you did."

"That doesn't make a difference," Aaron spat and he looked back at Rico. "Wait till we get home you're mine." Rico gulped and Rachael pushed Aaron making him stumble, she grabbed Rico's hand pulling him behind her.

"You're not touching him," she hissed.

"Last time I checked, that's my brother," Aaron spat.

"I don't care," she snapped. "Everyone has always protected me, its my turn."

"Rachael," Rico said and he turned her around. "I don't need you protecting me, you can't go against Aaron," She looked at him hurt. "Racha-" her hand connected with Rico's cheek, his head flew left. Her face never changed, it had anger and hurt. He looked her. "What the hell was that for Rach?" She grabbed his jaw.

"I try and keep you from having your ass beat and then you say that," she hissed and pushed him. "Here's a little something I learned in that house Rico, Kane always told me that you learn who to protect. Chase and Naomi protected me, she took the nights I was suppose to get, Chase took the beatings."

"That's not my fault Rachael," he said and she flinched at his words. "What happened to you in that house, I had nothing to do with it." She looked at me and back at Rico.