Chapter 5:The Special Department

Start from the beginning

Before he can leave, I tried to ask him about directions to my classroom. Since I don't have a choice, I need to accept a little bit of embarrassment. That's how desperate I am.

"Hey...can you...well the thing is that, I don't know where my classroom is. You see, I'm just new here..."

"So much for your big mouth, I can see that you can swallow your pride sometimes. You're all bark and no bite." He said with a wide grin. Now I wished I didn't ask him.

I didn't bother to think about it, but...how can they expect a new student to find her way that easily inside a huge place like this!?

"Fine I'll lead you there."

____________________________

We arrived just in time. I noticed him going in too. Wait...we're in the same class?!
I knew it, I'm doomed. I hope Seiji doesn't notice me. If he does, I should just ignore him. I don't want to get in trouble because of his mischiefs. My heart was beating so fast as we entered the room.

It was very large! I bet fifty people can fit in. And there was just...ten....TWENTY people inside! What is this? It's like three times the size of our classroom in the chemical department! All the furnitures inside looks very valuable. This is way beyond my expectations.

"These are the new students for this year! Be nice to them." The principal said...wait! THE PRINCIPAL?! Why is she here? She's...our teacher?

The royalties are receiving so much special treatment. Now I know why the girls in my class hate me so bad, because I'll be receiving this kind of treatment soon enough. They must've been dead jealous.

But I feel terribly wrong about it. It's really unfair for the others. Even I would get jealous for something like this, I now understand their detestation.

I can feel everyone's heavy stares at us. How come he's calm in a moment like this?
I suddenly caught their gazes and before I knew it, my body was completely frozen stiff.
Then the principal...I mean Lucia-sensei formally introduced us to the class.

"This boy beside me is Prince Arren Clif Meinston Hogwart de Lousse Seilem of the Atlas kingdom."

Royalties really have long names. How can they memorize all of it? That's just insane.
Okay, another rude prince I see. But come think of it...when I first met him, why is he alone that time? Royalties should have their personal guards alongside them for protection right? Well it's not like the citizens of this kingdom knows about him, I'm just wondering why because it's clearly unusual for rich people to be defenseless.

"And this lovely girl beside him is Reanna Heilin from the Feldunim village. Everyone please be nice to them." All of them widened their eyes out of astonishment. I'm not royalty after all.

Lucia-sensei looked at me while wearing an innocent smile on her face. I clenched my hand as a cold sweat crept down my back. My anxiousness didn't leave me. I kept on avoiding everyone's gazes.

Lucia-sensei ordered us to seat together at the back.
Great...just great! Now he's my seat mate?...I have no choice anyway. But why him of all people...

I caught sight of Seiji, I didn't notice that he was staring at me this whole time.
Lucia-sensei left the room for a moment, I think she forgot something.

"Hey little miss!" Seiji waved at me, beckoning me to go over to him. I tried to pretend that I didn't notice him. But he walked toward me instead.

"Don't call me little miss! I'm not a child anymore!"

"You don't need to be nervous, and besides, you're not my type anyway."
He teased.