• 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾 ⌨️

"Hey Randy, whats a good synonym for endurance" I asked as I sat typing on my computer.

     After getting questioned at the hospital, Sidney went over to spend some time with Derek and make sure he was okay, while Randy and I came back to my dorm. Since the murder was on campus this time, all lectures were cancelled.

    Thankful for the break, but not the circumstances, Randy and I both fell asleep at around 8 that morning cuddled up beside each other as dirty dancing played in the background.

     When we woke up it was around 4pm. Randy volunteered to go and get some food for us since we hadn't eaten since last night, I was weary about him going out by himself but seeing as there were now two FBI agents around me at all times, one of them went with him as the other stayed sat on the bench across from my door room.

     So here we are now, empty food containers littered on the small bedside table as Randy lays on my bed reading his new book and I'm trying to figure out a way to end the short story for my assignment in creative media.

      A hum sounded from behind me as I sat staring at my computer "eh try perseverance" furrowing my brows I types the word into the sentence as a replacement and read over it to see if it sounded good. Satisfied by the little voice in my head that told me it sounded good I nodded.

     Rustling could be heard from behind me as the sound of footsteps padded against the wooden floors. A breath on the side of my neck alerted me of Randy's presence.

      He stayed looking over my shoulder for a moment before letting out a satisfied hum like I had a few moments ago.

     "It looking good. How much more of it before your done" I let out a sigh as I took ahold of the mouse in my hand before scrolling up.

     "Only 247 words" he stood up straight and leaned himself against the desk beside me

      "You got the ending figured out? Is it going to be a happy one?" I chuckled before shaking my head while keeping my eyes trained on the computer I front of me

    "Nah. Unlike everyone else in my class, I want mine to actually be realistic. None of this "and then the man swooped her off her feet as they made there way up the steps of their new home" bullshit."

     "Right...." I looked to my side to see Randy looking at me shaking his head, a small smile playing at his lips as he semi turned to look through a few books on my desk.

     Not thinking anything of it I turned my head back to the computer as I began writing the ideas that were popping into my head.

     Getting bored of that he moved off the desk before beginning to clean up the mess we had left in the room.

     Lifting my jacket i had been wearing up of the end of the bed, I heard Randy let out a small curse as the sound of paper hitting the floor sounded behind me

"what have i told you about moving my stuff Randy" I said as I chuckled still focused on the screen.

    With no smart response I pulled my head away from the screen to see him looking at the Polaroid I had only been giving hours prior.

    His eyes met mine as he held up the letter in his hand "you weren't going to tell me about this?" I stood from my seat making my way over to him

     "Randy I was going to. I only got it before the murder last night" he sat down on the chair as he looked up at me

     "Y/n, Stu and billy are back. You have the proof. Why didn't you bring this up when the cops were questioning you" I let out a breath as I looked around the room