• 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝗈 🎙

Sid, Derek, Randy and I all crossed the parking lot that was now filled with cop cars and reporter vans. Randy exchanged a glance with me and gave me a nod as he took notice of the anxiety in my eyes.

I had hoped that I wouldn't be as anxious by now. I mean I should get over it right. That's what I imagine people think when they see me jump in the hallways at the slightest movement.

"It's been two years, seriously just let it go"

"Who cares if your boyfriend and best friend tried to kill you. Your just a coward now"

Those are some things that I say to myself when I see how well put together Sidney and Randy's lives are. Randy hardly seems to bat an eyelid when people bring it up. Sidney faces the music and discusses it head on. Me? I try to block my ears and drown out the feeling of my throat tightening.

Suffocation. It's the only word I can use that brings me right back to Stu's kitchen. That brings me back to Woodsboro. The feeling that my lungs were on fire, that if I put one toe out of line or breathed to heavily it would be my last

I've only went back to Woodsboro four times. Twice for anniversaries. Caseys, Dads and Tatum's. And once for Christmas.

  I miss the small things. Like coming home to mom and dad busying around the kitchen and Tessa babbling away to herself. She's four now.

She still doesn't quite understand why dads not coming home and why her best friend never comes to visit anymore. We tell her that dads gone to a place where he was happier. And Stu. I couldn't tell her where he went because even that was a mystery to me.

The four of us made our way to Mickey and Hallie who were stood looking at the crowd of reporters stood in front of the deputy. "Oh my god, this is huge" Randy said to no one in particular.

Standing behind me with his two arms coming over my shoulders, Randy threw his hand out to Sidney pulling her over to us "girls look. It's Gale weathers"

Sidney took a seat on the small cobblestone wall as Randy started up again "star of the Gale weathers press conference, based on the book by Gale weathers, soon to be a major picture starring.....Gale weathers" he said into mickeys camera as Sidney spoke up

"Be kind. She saved our lives" he sighed, resting his head on mine as We looked at the crowd

"she's a bitch Sid. you and i both saw what she wrote in that book" 

I wouldn't have minded if it was just me she insulted. but Tatum too? A small chuckle sounded through my ears as Randy leaned forward over my shoulder.

"Hey calm dow- She had calve implants" he cut himself off in the middle of his sentence as he took in the redheads appearance

"What no she didn't. And since when do you pay attention to Gale weathers calves " I asked looking back up at him as he shrugged his shoulders

"I'm gonna get closer." he told us, kissing me on the forehead before walking away. Mickey looked after him a small laugh erupting from his chest as he came to stand by me.

I took a seat, sideways, on the small wall with my legs crossed as Derek sat in between Sid and I. All of our eyes still trained on the crowd of reporters. "So that's her?" Derek looked between Sid and I before She responded to him with a small yeah.

    The feeling of someone sitting behind me caused me to lean back into them and Mickey didn't falter as my back rested against his chest. His legs dangled over either side of the wall as one hand rested on my side while the other, that practically had a camera glued to it, fell onto my lap.