Chapa x Fem reader: Hurt

A/n: Hi I'm back! Here is another chapter for y'all! Your power in this story and the rest of the book unless specified in a request will be atomic manipulation. Its is the power to control all matters and basically change objects into other objects and create objects out of nothing. Your hero name will be Morph because you can morph objects yk? if you have any name suggestions I would love to hear them! Also you are Bose's twin sister in this one.

Y/n POV:

We were sitting in the mans nest watching (random movie). Chapa cuddled into my side and I had an arm around her waist. Then an emergency call came in. It was at the Nacho Ball. The close one. We got in our suits and and went down to the robbery.

"Well if it isn't the Danger Force." The robber said with a smirk.

"Yeah it's us, and we're gonna stop you!" AWOL said.

He tried to teleport behind the robber but ended up on a table instead. ShoutOut knocked him back with her scream but he quickly got up. Volt tried to shop him but missed and Brainstorm tried to hit him with a chair but it landed on him instead.

I picked up a chair and turned it into a bat and threw it at him. It hit him in the head and he charged at me.

He punched me in the face as I grabbed the bat and smacked him again. We were punching each other while I threw a punch that broke his nose.

"Morph look out!" I heard ShoutOut yell.

I suddenly felt a slash across my chest. I looked down and saw a knife in his hand.

"NO!" Volt yelled as I feel to my knees and onto my back.

Chapa POV:

"NO!" I screamed as I watched my girlfriend fall after being slashed across the chest.

I zapped the robber unconscious before running over to her and holding her in my arms with tears in my eyes.

"No no no please don't die! I need you!" I said while holding in a sob.

"I love you so much!" She said as she held my cheek while holding her chest. She then drifted off into a state of unconsciousness.

"AWOL teleport us to the mans nest." ShoutOut told him.

"Hang on, you're gonna be ok!" I told her before we teleported.

Once we got to the mans nest we layed her down on the couch and I sat in a chair next to her.

"What happened?" Schwoz asked while looking her over. ShoutOut explained everything while Bose sat down and held Y/n's hand.

"You can help her right?" Bose asked while crying."She's my sister I can't loose her."

Schwoz put bandages around her chest and layer her back down. "All we can do now is wait but she needs some rest." Schwoz said while sitting down.

Y/n POV:

I opened my eyes and saw that I was on the mans nest couch "ugh" I said while sitting up a little "anyone got a donut I'm starving?"

Everyone looked over at me. They all buried me in a dog pile hug.

"I can't breathe!" I told them as they got off of me.

"We were so worried about you!" Bose said while hugging me again.

"I'm the oldest! Nothing can kill me, I'm immortal."

"You're only older by five minutes."

Then it was Chapa's turn. Before I knew it my ribs were being cracked in a bone crushing hug.

"Don't ever scare me like that again you hear me" She said as she pulled away to look at me. "I thought you were dead!"

"Like I said before I'm immortal!" I said again "But I'm sorry for scaring you like that."

"You're such a dork!" She said while kissing me on the lips.

"Get a room!" Miles said while they all sat on the couch.

Chapa cuddled up next to me again while we finished watching the movie.

A/n: Thats it for this chapter! Sorry it's a little short. Please request!

-A