Jungkook walked across the rocks on the opposite end of the pond, kicking small pebbles into the water while carefully stepping over little plants.

He squatted down a bit, reaching his hands into the liquid in hopes to also get a drink himself

In the middle of one of the sips he glanced up as to see what Taehyung was doing, and upon doing so he nearly choked on the water.

The taller fairy was now running his wet hands along his face to cool down, trailing them slowly to the back of his neck.

The water Jungkook had scooped in his hands had slowly began to leak out the corners of his palms, mouth agape as he watched closely at Taehyungs every action.

"What?" The fairy let out in a mischievous tone, chuckling a little as he ran his wet hands through his hair again? Lgot a little staring problem?"

Jungkooks eyes widened and he frantically looked back down to his hands, scooping up another handful of water.

"I don't have a staring problem."

"Hmmm," was all Taehyung had slowly drawn out before rubbing his damp hands across his leafy outfit.

Jungkook took another moment to finish up as well, before also attempting to dry his hands against his flowery outfit.

He stood up quickly after and pondered about what to do next, gazing into the distance as the sun shined bright above him.

Suddenly, Taehyung had cleared his throat to catch Jungkooks attention once again. the smaller fairy whipped his head around to see Taehyung flying by him, the illusion of walking on top of the water as his wings fluttered fast.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook spoke up questionably.

"Let's go swimming," Taehyung let out, "it's so hot outside, and the water is soooooo nice."

"We have no reason to be swimming," Jungkook cut him off while rolling his eyes, "I thought you only did that to transition back."

"But think about how wonderful it'd be!" Taehyung tried his best to convince, "come on, Jungkook, just one more time."

"You swim," Jungkook let out bluntly, "I'm staying dry."

Taehyung's mouth opened up as if to say something again, but quickly shut it upon realizing he'd probably not be able to change his mind.

The older fairy then shrugged it off and flew to the edge of the water, slowly beginning to lower his body into the cold liquid, not paying much mind to Jungkook now.

Jungkook on the other hand, had began to slowly walk around admiring all the little plants, running his hands along the lengthy green grass, pressing his face close to a bunch of little flowers that had already been grown in the ground. The sweet aroma filled his nose and he smiled.

He sprinkled a bit of pixie dust along the plants and watched as the flowers grew a little taller, making him giggle and beginning to sprout more, a trail of purple following behind him.

Enjoying the looks and bursts of colours, he decided to continue, blooming little yellow flowers, contrasting beautifully with the purple.

In amuse at his wonderful artwork, he gently bent down a little to feel the soft petals; happy at the outcome.

He stood up once again and smiled, going to do the action of blooming flowers once again, when he felt something cold and wet wrap tight around his body.

"Gotcha!" Jungkook heard behind him, causing him to squirm uncomfortably at the moist feeling.

"Taehyung," Jungkook cringed, but smiled a little as he began to hear the fairy giggling behind him, "get off of me."