▪︎15▪︎

"Yoo! Jungkook ah how is your study session- AAHHHHHH!"

"OH MY GOSH!! is this a dream!!! Please say NO! my heartu."

Yelled a shocked yet excited looking Hobi. His eyes was wide open, soon he let out his phone and snapped few picture of shocked clueless Taehyung & Jungkook who was still lying on bed in an uncomfortable position.

"And now Jeon Jungkook will look at the others Brown orbs with unknown mix feelings, slowly he will lean forward and kiss Taehyung's soft luscious lips. " Hobi dreamily said and wiped his nonexistent tears.

They both soon pulled away from each other.

"Tf, Jungkook!  Is he drunk or something?! "

"I hate to agree with you but yeah he is."

"Like seriously!  I would rather die happily then kissing you" Taehyung casually said while hitting  the raven's  chest lightly as if they are Friends for years.

"Yeah like I Don't kiss Someone's Chapped lips and Stinky mouth." Jungkook smirked as he saw The younger was glaring at him.

"EXCUSE ME! as far as i know Jungkook described Taehyung's lips was soft and felt like fresh strawberries. " Hobi interrupted.

Jungkook eyes widen "Hobi I know you don’t like me but that Doesn't mean you can lie like that!  Bitch!"

"Bitch! I was talking about my Taekook fiction I'm writing in my Secret Taekook_Forever group,  'Mafias Doll' "

Hobi said,  so much proud of Himself and the 1k group members.

"1000 people believe in my ship! I'm -I'm getting emotional" *sob*

"Jungkook please sent him to mental Asylum. "

"I wish I could!  What all this fiction and shit? What Mafia? "

"You are the mafia. "

Taehyung gasped "Oh my gosh! You should have said it earlier!  I should call the cop-"

"And Taehyung is a stripper who works under Jungkook's Club."

"I'm not a stripper! Which club?! "

"Yeah i never know I'm an owner of club...." Jungkook asked, unsure.

"Then one day Jungkook went to that club he saw a hot looking boy was dancing on a Pole.  Looking sexy and hot. The mafia's i mean Jungkook's d!ck twist as he saw the beauty....... "

Jungkook was listening carefully as if his grandma was telling him a short kind of Fairy Tail. Meanwhile Taehyung was getting annoyed he grabbed a pen and target it on Hobi.

"As you know Taehyung is stubborn he Won't agree to be Jungkook's doll. He have a bitchy mouth."

Jungkook nodded like a lost puppy, agreeing with Hobi. "Yeah he is a bitch, I wish Jungkook just chock him on his desk"

The raven said, totally fall for Hobi's so called fiction.

"He did!  He-- ouch!"

"Get out of your imagination, It's not a good place. "

Hobi pout,  "shut up! I believe in Taekook, i know one day they will fall for each other."

Taehyung groaned "ugh I'm going home by Jungcock and his crazy drunk friend."

.

.

.

"Jiminah!! Think how can i survive while breathing the same air as Jeon Jungkook?!  He was annoying bitch."

"Surely he is." Jin agreed as he shoved more fries in his mouth.

Jimin pressed his lips into a thin line.

"You know yesterday his weirdo friend Hobi came and talked about some ugh...weird fiction where I'm a stripper and he is a mafia then that cocunat head wanted my body then blah blah we fall in love-"

"Wait- really Taehyung fall for Jungkook? That Hobi stopped in the middle where Taehyung slapped Jungkook for kissing him."

A girl name Y/n spoke from another table.

The three friends startle looked at Y/n with wide eyes. "Y/n you too ?!"

"Hehe no actually Hobi's writing skills is so cool and moreover you two are like cat and dog so we need a little bit of sexiness and love in our life so yeah ...WE BELIEVE MAFIA BOSS AND HIS STRIPPER!"

"Wait so how much followers do Hobi have ?!"

"Park Jimin you too?!" Taehyung whined .

"No Tae I just wanna know." The short male smiled sheepishly.

Taehyung regret to be friends with jokers also he wonder why God threw him into this chaos.

Suddenly a boy came and sit beside Jin , the other boy looked at him with annoyance.

"Hi Jin !"

Jin looked at The boy and rolled his eyes.  "What nerd with two brain ?!"

"No , human have only one brain and you know it's an organ that serves as the center -- mmmh "

Jin stuffed the others mouth with a ball he made by bread when the boy was giving lectures about what is brain.

"Listen here Kim Namjoon- don't open your smartass mouth front of me! "

Namjoon eyes was wide , chewing the bread hastily. After gulping the bread he-" smartass is not a word Jin it's--"

"Tf go and marry your book ! Get out of my side you moron!" Jin yelled, he was fuming in anger.

He didn't for the harassment Namjoon did to him .

"Hey you ! Out of my buseniess!" Jin tried to use his English accent- oh boi that wasn't a good idea.

"Jin  not buseniess it's business." Namjoon again correct him and *bang* .

The fuming boy hit Namjoons head on table.

Taehyung and Jimin was staring at Jin with horror , the older looked at his friends while rubbing his hand casually. "I'm going ."

.

.

.

"Ooooow that was nice shot !" Yoongi said as he saw how his over smart friend got hit by Jin.

"Seriously! Sometimes I wonder whome you friends with , us or them." Jungkook said.

"Listen boy, Namjoon needed that , i mean come on his mouth run faster than bullet train when it's come about mistakes. "

"Yeah but Jin was scary, let me get him." Hobi mumbled and went to wake the unconscious Namjoon.

"I wish I could bang Kim Taehyung like that....."

"For? "

"Huh?"

"Maybe for a wild sex!"

"WTF Y/N?!"

●●●●●●●●●

YES! I HAD TO ADD YOU YEAH YOU COZ WHY NOT YOU READ FICTIONS ALL DAY T_T WITHOUT CARING ABOUT THE UNIVERSE !

Hope you like the chapter ♡♡♡

Btw did you noticed Wrong Number hit 200k + view

I'm crying -- T_T