14

Dashiell Martins

The boys went home, but I'm still thinking about what I feel for Calum. I don't like him, right? We're just friends, right? And I'm sure he doesn't feel the same. He's still in my room by the way, still passed out in my bed and its 4 pm.

"You hungry?" Mallory asked. "I'm gonna cook some pasta."

"Yeah, okay." I mumbled and she stood up. "I'm gonna go check up on Calum." I said and she nodded we went on our separate ways.

I gently opened my door and opened the light, Calum was sleeping peacefully. His mouth slightly parted and he was snoring, I chuckled. He looks so cute- what?

I shook the thought away and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Dashiell?" He spoke, his eyes closed and his hand blindly looking for something to hold, when he held my hand I blushed slightly and he smiled, still his eyes fluttered closed.

"Are you okay now?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'm just hungry." He mumbled.

"Come on let's go downstairs, Mallory's cooking pasta." I smiled and he finally opened his eyes, revealing his brown hazel eyes.

"Pasta, yay." He grinned standing up. "What time is it?"

"4:08. Why are you high earlier?"

"I'm bored, I told you." He sighed.

"For serious, Cal."

"I'm serious." He raised his eyebrows.

"Okay," I mumbled. "Oh, by the way, Luke told me he likes me."

"What? Really? What'd you said?"

"Nothing, and he said he's alright with us together." I added and he nodded his head in understanding.

"That's cool." He murmured and we got out of the room, he put his hands on the pockets on his jeans.

"He also told me he'll get over me eventually, and just give him some time." I told him and he nodded.

"What about Michael?"

"Still the same."

"We should do something to make him jealous and stuff." Calum said and I giggled.

"Then right after that we break up?"

"No, we still have to make sure that they'll get over you completely."

"You're the greatest guy friend I ever had." I laughed.

"Greatest guy in bed too." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oh my god, shut up you horny teenager." I widened my eyes and smacked him in the arm.

We got to the kitchen and Mallory's still cooking.

"Improvements on the plan?" She asked then turned to us.

"Luke confessed to me and said he'll get over me eventually." I shrugged and Mallory chuckled.

"The poor guy."

"I'm not for him, Mallory. He'll find his girl, but that's not me. I'm nobody's girl." I sighed.

"You're my girl." Calum pouted playfully and I rolled my eyes.

"No I'm not." I argued.

"I won't be surprised if you two actually ended up together in the end." Mallory grinned then continued cooking the food.

"We won't be, he's a douche, and I don't date twats. Well, actually I don't date at all." I said and Calum laughed.

"I don't date either, I'm just for sex."

"I know you are." I scoffed.

"Calum, let's hook up." Mallory joked, winking.

"Oh, no I'm not free, Mal. Dash and I have plans tonight." He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"No we're not, hook up with anyone I don't give a shit." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay then, me too."