08

Dashiell Martins

I'm awake but I kept my eyes closed, I grunted because I can't find my favorite round pillow.

"Where is that goddamned pillow-" I opened my eyes and saw Calum shirtless in my bed- wait, this isn't my bed. I looked under the sheets and I'm butt naked. So is Calum.

I gasped and got a pillow putting it on my bare chest.

"Dash?" Calum said in a husky voice and grinned. "Hi."

"What happened?" I asked calmy. "What are we doing here?"

"I can't remember but it's obvious in the state we are now." He said, standing up. "One night stand, I guess."

"Will you cover your butt? God." I complained covering my eyes.

"So what is this? Friends with benefits?" He chuckled.

"I won't mind, though. You're good in bed." I chuckled, grabbing my underwear and bra that was thankfully near.

"So you remember some." Calum laughed.

"I don't want to dicuss it." I blushed in embarrassment, standing up from the bed, of course now in my bra and panties, my shirt is far and I have no choice.

"I just noticed, you're sexy." Calum laughed and I gave him a glare.

"Oh shut up." I leaned down and grabbed my tee, wearing it. I ran to the other side of the bed because that's where my short was.

"Are we 'dating' yet?" I asked, quoting the dating word.

"Michael knows."

"What?"

"I told him, I'm surprised though he hasn't kicked my ass yet." He shrugged.

"Maybe when you get out of this room he might do." I chuckled.

"Good luck." I laughed. "Tell me if he do kick your ass."

"Will do." He grinned and he opened the door.

We walked down the hall then we saw the three other boys, Michael looked away and Luke and Ashton has their jaw on the floor.

"Uhm, hi?" I mumbled, blushing. "Where are the others?"

"Out." Michael mumbled.

"Oh, uhm, I gotta get going." I looked down and started walking.

"You know what, I'll walk you home." Calum said in a nervous tone and I chuckled as he catch up with my pace.

"Can't get enough of me, huh?" I smirked at him then realized we are still in the house.

We both giggled and got out.

"That was awkward." He stated, putting his hands on his pockets.

"I know, do they mind that I slept with you?"

"They don't mind. I sleep with girls, what's so surprising with that?"

"You slept with me." I said putting emphasis on the word me. "With me, Calum."

"And so?"

"I swear to my life I won't go there and party, and not to sleep with anyone of the boys."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"I don't know, maybe?" I groaned. "Michael is like, out of the mood ever since last night."

"He's just jealous." Calum giggled. "Don't you really not like Michael? Or Luke?"

"No, Calum I swear." I sighed. "I will be lying to myself if I tell you I like either one of them."

We finally got to the front porch of my house.

"Thank you for walking me home, Calum." I smiled and he just nodded.

"Thank you for last night, Dashiell." He winked and I rolled my eyes.

"That's never gonna happen again." I chuckled.

"Won't it be though?" He grinned, walking away.