Characters & Foreword

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

PLEASE READ! AUTHOR'S NOTE:

⌦ Hello after such a long time! And hello new readers!

⌦Welcome :D

⌦ This book really just a simple and cheesy high school romance, no major crazy plot, or insane ex-girlfriend (nothing wrong with that trope tho!). Just wanted to state that - I hope you find joy and entertainment in the simplicity and the characters themselves in this book :)

⌦ I would like to highlight that, as I'm just really busy with adult life, writing here on Wattpad is something that I do purely as a hobby, so the quality of my writing and editing is not my best, and I know it's not everything that I'm capable of, but unfortunately this is all I can allow myself for.
However, this is why I love Wattpad! I don't feel as much pressure to be at my absolute best, and we're all here for some fun! So that's why I write here, and I really hope we can all just enjoy ourselves together in our deluluness :'D

⌦ Apart from main female character Choi Jinsu, and her friend Kim Gami I do not own any names. All Kpop celebrities in this fanfiction are just a facial claim and their actions and personalities in this work do not represent their real accurate selves.
However their fictional character traits and personalities and original character Choi Jinsu and storyline are all mine.

⌦I DO NOT OWN ANY IMAGES!

⌦ Please remember that it's okay to be inspired by something, but plagiarism is a crime!

⌦ And finally, I really hope you enjoy, it's not my best writing as stated above, but I hope it'll be a bit of fun!

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Welcome to...

the YEARBOOK: