𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞.

Start from the beginning

Marcy stood up from the seat she was sitting in. "Uh... I don't really know. Maybe grab a hold of her hand and take her onto the ice and then- AHHHHHHHHH!"Marcy then slipped on the ice. Marcy's shoe laces were tired together and she didn't even notice it.

Marcy noticed, she didn't fall to the floor. She turned her head to see Anne holding her steady by her waist, making sure she didn't fall again. "Try to be natural, go with the flow and be careful not to slip on the ice. Just follow my lead." Anne said.

Anne then sat Marcy down and got down on her knees to tie Marcy's skates correctly. Once Anne was finished tying Marcy's skates the correct way, she got up and held her hand out to Marcy.

She felt her cheeks heat up, she slowly held her hand out and took hold of Anne's hand. Anne then skated on the rink and Marcy followed after her.

Sasha, who was confused at what just happened, looked over at Heather who was a few seats away from her. She got up from her seat and stood in front of Heather while she was sitting down and tying her skates. She stood in front of her in silence for what felt like moments until Heather finally opened her mouth.

"Don't be scared, I won't tell anyone."

Sasha raised an eyebrow in confusion. "About... what..?"

"That you don't know how to tie your laces." Heather chuckled.

Heather then got up from her seat and got on her knees to tie Sasha's skates. Once she was finished tying the laces she stood up and took hold of Sasha's hand. "Cmon." She chuckled.

Marcy and Anne were skating together. Marcy loved it when Anne held her in such a sweet and gentle way, it made her heart beat out of her chest. She loved how Anne would take hold of both of her hands and stare into her eyes like she was the most magical girl on earth. She looked so beautiful when she stared, it was hard for Marcy to take her eyes off of her.

Marcy then looked over at Sasha and Heather, who were also skating together. Oh god she hating seeing that. It made her blood boil. If she could, she'd pick up random things and start trashing the whole skating rink, that described how angry she was. She hated when Heather gave her that bitchy smirk, she hated when Heather would kiss Sasha on the cheek right in front of her to make her jealous.

She hated how she would always get too close to Sasha or call her names like "sweetie" or "honey sugar plum." Marcy could be a bit cringe herself....

But those nicknames were on another level of cringe.

Not paying attention to her surroundings, Marcy felt herself slipping on the ice but was met with Anne taking hold of both of her hands to make sure she didn't fall. "You okay?" She asked.

She just continued staring into Anne's gorgeous chestnut eyes in amazement, not saying anything in response as Anne smiled at her. She heard Heather squealing in the distance. She seemed to be having a lot of fun.

Marcy turned her head to look at Sasha and Heather, Marcy had a big frown on her face, meanwhile Anne was sharing the same expression as her. Heather had a big grin on her face while twirling in Sasha's arms, Sasha was just behind her rolling her eyes with an annoyed look on her face.

Anne and Marcy hadn't even noticed that they had let go of each other's hands due to how focused they were on Sasha and Heather. Marcy was snapped back to reality once she bumped into a wall and hit her head really hard. She made a noise of surprise and fell to her butt as she groaned in pain and rubbed her head. She shut her eyes tightly as she rubbed her head to ease the pain. She then opened up her eyes and looked up to see Sasha and Anne standing over her while holding their hands out.

Marcy was in shock, she was also confused. Who should she pick? Should she go for Sasha? No, because then Anne would feel left out. Should she go for Anne? No, because then Anne would also feel left out. Who should she choose? Marcy held her hand out, contemplating on which hand she should take. All of that was interrupted once Heather push both Anne and Sasha out of the way and quickly grabbed Marcy's hand and forcefully pulled her up. She then opened her mouth. "Get up."