Shao Shang was like a broken kite with no head and no brain. He was dragged and dragged by Zhai Concubine and trotted. In his panic, he didn't even notice that there were four familiar faces guarding the door of the queen's bedroom, and Cen Anzhi, who was close to the emperor's body.

     Cen Anzhi didn't stop Zhai Lu, so when Shaoshang stepped into the inner residence, she saw the emperor in a Mian suit sitting by the queen's couch and talking softly, she was so frightened that she immediately turned around and ran away.  Usually, the emperor has to give her a few words. Today's affairs are all because of her. Now that I meet the emperor, it will be an iron-clad meal.

     "Don't come in yet! Are you a beast of a flood, what are you hiding from!"

     With sharp eyes, the emperor dragged Shao Shang back with a scolding.  Seeing the girl shrink her head, she was both angry and funny.

     Shao Shang knelt down in front of the Empress in shock, touched his sweaty forehead to the floor, and gave a very respectful salute, secretly scolding Zhai Li for being a jerk. When she turned back, she wanted to tell a captivating story, and then abandoned the pit.  And run away, I can't see Zhai's appetite turning into a stomach ulcer!

     But since the emperor is here, Ling Budo won't make trouble with the emperor for the time being, and he doesn't know what he's doing outside.

     "The queen is unwell, where have you gone? I searched the Changqiu Palace and there was no one there!"

     Unsurprisingly, the uncle Huang began to reprimand, "How gracious the Queen Su Ri is to you, but you are not here at the critical moment, what's the use of you?! Where have all those books on etiquette and filial piety gone!"

     The queen leaned on the hidden pocket and whispered, "Your Majesty, don't be so strict. Shao Shang should have sent Zisheng out, and she doesn't know my situation, so she reprimanded her for what..."

     Shaoshang raised his head cautiously: "Report to Your Majesty, the concubine ran all the way to Shangximen."

     The emperor said: "Then why did you come back. Didn't the queen allow you to go home today?"

     Shao Shang smiled and said, "The concubine also misses the empress, so she's back again." A man is a man, even an emperor.  I didn't pack my luggage and go home!

     "If that's the case, then it's still your heart."

     The emperor's expression darkened slightly, he turned to look at the queen, and continued to persuade, "...A-Heng's words are ugly, but they also make sense. You and I have as many children, one more is not much, one less is not too much.  Is it worth it to be like this? You, you are too soft-hearted to be so sad."

     The queen said in a low voice, "I'm not sad, but cold. Shao Shang was bullied the day before yesterday and was pushed into the lake by a few dancing ladies, but she was obstructing my birthday, and she just endured it until today.  Alas, everyone else knows the scruples, but my own flesh and blood murdered and framed on my birthday, and I have no regrets, this...this..."

     "This evil obstacle is not a pity." The emperor said coldly, "God understands and relax, think about the children next to you. The three little princes are all rushing to serve the sick, and the prince is going to the Western Camp with General Wu today.  , I heard that you are going to come when you are ill, or I will send a message to tell him to come back later. The second child and the eldest princess are away, so I will get news later, and when I know about it, I will rush into the palace to visit."

     The queen said in a low voice, "Even if the eldest princess and the second prince visit, they will have to wait until tomorrow. The prince has no talent, but is good at being kind."