She turned her eyes to the direction of Shaoshang, and pointedly said: "The so-called punishment is not a doctor, let alone I didn't do it, that is, I really killed Cheng Shaoshang, will my father still let me pay for my life?!"

     Shao Shang secretly sighed that this was the root cause.  The fifth princess is indeed stupid and frivolous, and she is indeed full of mistakes, but so what? She is a zero-cost crime.  To put it more nasty, if the crime was unsuccessful this time, you can come again next time.

     The queen was half-bummed to death by her daughter's remarks. She was not a clever person. Even if she knew something was wrong, she could think of Lang Lang's refutation afterwards, but she was often speechless at the time.

     "You can pay for your life, or you can pay for your life." Ling Buxuan said suddenly.

     Everyone went to see him.

     "When Emperor Gao led his troops into Xianyang and made three agreements with the people, the first of which was 'the murderer died', no matter what the identity of the murderer was." Speaking of these words, Ling Budo's handsome face naturally took on some majesty.  The princess watched, both enthralled and hurt.

     "Emperor Jing and the hussar generals are safe after killing people. There are reasons for this. The former is because the prince of Fengguo has too much power and almost surpasses the power of the emperor. Emperor Jing is young and vigorous, and he has been angry for a long time.  The deceased first resented the Hussar General's uncle, the general of Emperor Wu at that time, because of his father's death. In short, both of them had reasons for the emperor to cover up for them. But, Your Highness Princess, what grievance does Shaoshang have with you?  , you have to harm her? It's just arrogance and viciousness."

     The fifth princess was bullying violently in her chest, she thought bitterly, it is really bottomless for a man to be ruthless, but it was her dream man who was aggressive today.

     Ling Budo's tone was slow and soft: "His Royal Highness, let's not count this life lawsuit, we'll count it aside. You did this vicious thing on the Queen's birthday with your own personal grudge, and it was extremely unfaithful and unfilial. This charge  , how should it be calculated?"

     The fifth princess felt a chill in her heart, she was not a half-way monk like Shaoshang, she knew the seriousness of the crime, and said in a trembling voice: "Eleven Lang, you and I have known each other for more than ten years, and we grew up together in the Changqiu Palace.  I don't care about the situation at all. It's been a year since this Cheng Shaoshang came out of nowhere, so you are so troublesome to vent her anger!"

     Ling Budoubt said: "The world is so big, in addition to the mighty virtue of the king, it is the gift of parenting. Her Royal Highness, the princess, acted really neatly and decisively. In order to clear her grudges, she even disregarded the kindness of her biological mother.  Yes, but I don’t dare to discuss any relationship with His Highness.” Even his own mother was able to ignore it. It can be seen that her character is despicable and cold, and there is no relationship at all. If she was not a princess, ten of them would have died in his hands.  .

     The fifth princess smiled and said: "Okay, it seems that you are going to kill me today..."

     She was quite arrogant and violent, and seeing that Ling Budo was ruthless, she stopped begging, turned her head straight, walked on her knees in front of the queen, hugged the queen's leg, and wept, "Mother, mother, please forgive my son.  This time. This time, my son was obsessed with ghosts, and I did such a thing when I was dazed. You should spare my son! Just now, you also said that the third sister was mean to the concubine's family. Could it be that the mother wanted to make the son fall here too?  Do you want to walk in the fields? The son-in-law's future concubine is not as good as the third consort. Several elder sisters have married similar concubines, but only the son-in-law is so unlucky, why should you think about it, think about it again  Yes I do……"