Shao Shang felt that he could not communicate with this man, so he shook off his hand and chased the Empress to Changqiu Palace.

     The older princes saw this in the back, and they all expressed different opinions——

     The prince sighed and said, "Zisheng, it's good to be a young businessman. You have to be more gentle and considerate." Like his prince concubine, she has a gentle and virtuous face, but she is actually caring and careful, everything is the fault of others.  , even if she is wrong, it is forced by others.

     The fifth prince remembered his experience of being trapped, and wanted to express his negative opinion: "My brother thinks..."

     The second prince grabbed the conversation and showed off: "Marriage is determined by heaven. One pot and one lid, Zisheng, you can take it. If you change another one in the future, maybe it won't be as good as the Cheng family."  Like his concubine, her family background is so beautiful, she is bright and capable. Even if she eats a concubine and a little vinegar, she will be cute.  The second child is not so lucky!

     The fifth prince remembered that the second prince and concubine had always treated himself and Xu Meiren very well, and never meant to discriminate, and wanted to express a positive opinion: "Little brother is very praised..."

     The third prince drank unsteadily, and the person who supported the eunuch said proudly: "A man should aim in the four directions, how can his happiness and anger be trapped in the hands of a woman." Therefore, he only accepted concubines and did not stand up as concubines, and everything in the backyard was handled by professionals  The overall management of people is so harmonious and peaceful.

     The fifth prince was a little afraid of the third brother, and quickly said: "The third brother said this is very..."

     The fourth prince had just returned from vomiting by the wall, and when he heard this, he immediately said: "Third brother, you don't want to marry a wife, but I think so. The mother and concubine always want to grow up in an orderly manner. Isn't this delaying me!"  In the four corners, some people are determined to marry and have children, but everyone has their own aspirations.

     The fifth prince felt the same way. If the third and fourth princes did not marry, when would it be his turn: "Who said no..."

     "I'm bothering your Highnesses to take care of the trivial matters of the ministers." Ling Budo said with an expressionless face, "But..." He cupped his hands towards the Prince: "Your Highness, Huairou's methods should also be used separately, and this minister thinks that you should use it sparingly.  ."

     The crown prince remembered the trouble the crown princess caused Ling Budo, and immediately shut up.

     "Second Highness, I have heard that people's luck in life has a certain number. If you are lucky in one place, you will be unlucky elsewhere. Your highness's wife's luck is unmatched in the imperial family, but other things..."

     The second prince's face turned green: "What else?!"

     Ling Budo ignored him, turned his head and said, "His Royal Highness, Master Shangguan once sighed that in this world, don't do anything too much, and talk less.  How are you doing?"

     The third prince sneered again and again: "You don't know whether your heart is safe or not, so come and entertain me. Well, if there is a day, I will give each of your children a hundred taels of gold!"

     "Then it's settled..."

     "No, no, it's not fair." The fourth prince shook his head and shouted, "The third brother made a bet, but Zisheng didn't make any bet, what would happen if Zisheng lost?"