"We haven't seen you for a few months? Didn't we just meet yesterday?" Shao Shang interrupted very enthusiastically, "Have you forgotten, Your Highness, it was in the Changqiu Palace, when you were being..." Like a dead dog  The same was taken and slipped in for questioning.

     "Don't go on!" The fifth prince shouted sharply, embarrassed and annoyed, but shocked the group of ignorant young masters behind him, not knowing why.

     Shao Shangzhen lowered his head lightly, with a docile and innocent face: "It's the concubine who talks too much. The concubine has a mean face, and I am ashamed to be praised by His Highness. Please continue to praise... Oh no, please continue to say."

     The fifth prince took a few deep breaths and felt that his liver was trembling with anger, but he had no way of attacking.  After taking a few breaths, he smiled coldly, "You used to have a poor family background, but you are only the daughter of an official. But since you climbed up to Ling Budo, Zhenri is arrogant and doesn't take me seriously. I didn't expect to bump into you today.  Come up to me!" As he spoke, he sneered a few times, in order to increase his intimidation.

     The group of sons and buddies in the back all thought, what if they bumped into each other? You can't talk about flirting, do you really dare to plant a green shade on Ling Busu's head?  !  But if you do it, Your Highness, the brothers will respect you as a man, and then burn a few sticks of earthen incense during the New Year's and festivals, and you will be able to share the joy of wine and meat.

     Shaoshang didn't reply, but his expression became more and more low, and he was unhappy: "...If there is a coming, there will be a going, and if there is a cause, there will be an effect. The joy of the past, the pain of today. God will never let you get the benefits in vain."

     Seeing her like this, the fifth prince couldn't help but soften his tone: "You have Ling Budo's backing, who can bully you? Who can pretend to be like this!"

     Shao Shang did not speak, Chu Chu gave him a pitiful look, then lowered his long eyelashes and said nothing.

     The fifth prince was stunned, and his tone softened inexplicably: "Uh, this, someone is really bullying you, why don't you tell Ling Buxuan, he will vent his anger for you, or tell this prince..."

     Shao Shang remained silent, but gave him a more melancholy look.

     The fifth prince flashed: "Ah, could it be that the one who bullied you is Ling Budo..." After saying this, he suddenly felt that Cheng Shaoshang looked much thinner than a few months ago, and his expression was haggard than yesterday.

     In front of the weak and beautiful girl, most men will have excess imagination, and the fifth prince is one of the members of this majority.  Therefore, even if the girl has a reputation for being unruly, even if he has seen the girl's sharp teeth and sharp mouth, at this moment, he is very smooth to move his thoughts in the direction he wants——

     Condition 1: Ling Budo has a cold face and a cold heart, and treats others coldly and cruelly.

     Condition 2: The girl just looks at the powerful Wo Liheng, but in fact, she has no power to fight back against Ling Budo's bullying.

     Conclusion: Ling Budo has bullied Cheng Shaoshang.

     Shao Shang slowly raised his head, and there seemed to be a flash of water in his eyes, saying that he was ruthless but affectionate (in fact, someone made himself affectionate).

     The fifth prince swallowed his saliva: "What's the... sad thing, you might as well tell this prince..."

     Shao Shang lightly tilted his head, and glanced at the group of young masters behind him if he seemed to be absent. Others did not see this look, but the fifth prince who was directly opposite looked at it thoroughly.  At this time, his bones were not only soft, but he was almost crispy, the kind that was fried and crunchy.  He was already at odds with Ling Budo, not to mention Cheng Shaoshang's appearance was the type he liked.