Shaoshang opened his mouth wide, but he couldn't recover his anger. For a while, there was still some pity for the Fifth Princess: "...This, this, the Queen already knows that Your Majesty has done it?" No wonder she didn't bother to scold her daughter.

     Ling Budo's smile was slightly mocking: "Someone suggested to Your Majesty that it is better to give the heads of the most evil people under the princess' family to the Fifth Princess as a small punishment. But Your Majesty will keep the empress in mind.  The day after tomorrow, the fifth princess will see the corpses of her former favorite patrons piled up in a row and placed in the main hall of the house, waiting for her to return home. Well, it’s enough to procrastinate, now I can talk about you  It's my business..." He said this, his tone darkened.

     At this moment, Shao Shang took advantage of his distraction, and hurriedly reached out to scratch his waist, hoping that the tiger would ignore Shenlong's ticklish, so that she could escape the clutches by chance.  Arrest her in front of everyone!

     However, Ling Budo is very skilled. Every muscle on his body is sharp and strong, and his reaction is faster than his thoughts. He immediately released his left hand and turned his backhand to grab the girl.  on the floor.

     Although he didn't exert any force, Shao Shang still felt numb and dizzy all over his body, and a colorful light flew in front of his eyes. The man's jade belt inlaid with luminous pearls, the woven gold placket with a faint scent of agarwood, and the faint emerald green light of the wrist buckle.  The last thing that fell into her sight was the gold and silver embroidery on his hanging robe.

     At this moment, she was like a little turtle with four feet on the ground, with Ling Budo's pair of ten-fingered mountains on the tortoise shell. She couldn't even catch her breath, and shouted with all her strength, "You can only use one hand!"  The savage force surged up, and she was full of bravery. She had never lost a fight back then, okay?

     Ling Budo knelt down beside her on one leg, hummed when he heard the words, and let go of his right hand and put it behind him.

     Shaoshang struggled hard, but still had no hope of turning over, she had to shout again cheekily: "If you have the ability, don't use your hands!"

     The corners of Ling Budo's mouth curved up, and he didn't argue. He immediately put his hands behind his back, bent his kneeling leg, and pressed his knees on the girl's shoulders. Because of his extremely long legs, even if his legs were bent in half, it would be easier for him to fold.  Girls have long shoulders.

     Shao Shang tried hard again to climb over Wuzhi Mountain, but it was still in vain, she simply didn't even have the face: "If you have the ability, don't use your hands and feet!"

     Ling Budo couldn't help laughing, and still closed her legs as she said.  Shao Shang only felt light on his body, and before Joy was immediately covered by the top of Mount Tai - Ling Budo really didn't need to use his hands and feet, and he directly pressed her on top of her.

     The man is tall and fit, with slender and strong shoulder bones, and firm muscles. This kind of pressure almost directly squeezed most of Shao Shang's qi. This time, she didn't even have the strength to shout, and she could only pat with two small hands.  Slapped the floor.

     Ling Budo shifted some weight slightly, Shaoshang quickly took a deep breath, the stuffy chest was finally relieved, and he had no strength to shout, so he could only turn his head and give him a hard look, expressing full of dissatisfaction - who knows Ling Budo's face is straight  Hanging over her left shoulder, she stared blankly.

     The girl's skin was translucent, white as the first snow, her cheeks were crimson due to the violent struggle, and her eyes were as black as lacquer, and her emotions were changeable.  Seriously, the eyes are full of waves, gorgeous and unparalleled.