The queen has been reserved and cautious since she was a child, and the emperor is not a sweet-tongued person, but as long as there is no woman who doesn't like to hear people boast about her beauty, even if she is dignified and self-controlled, the golden hairpin of joy can't help trembling slightly at this time.

     "...Anyone who tells you to say soft words won't say anything!" She smiled and pretended to be angry, "How about being soft."

     Shaoshang didn't want to talk about himself and Ling Budo, so he sighed: "Miss, I'm just a naive person, so I don't need to mention it. Now I'm counting on you. You will be fascinated by your majesty as soon as possible, and let your majesty speak and let me go home.  , then who is still afraid of Ling someone, then it is the big Moshan! Empress, I can rely on you!"

     "I'm not going to help you with this! Zisheng also grew up in my palace, so I can help him more or less!" The queen turned her beautiful eyes, she was mischievous, as if she had returned to her carefree childhood.

     Shao Shang looked at the back of the queen leaving the inner room, and whispered: "You must be gentle, you must be distressed, and you can faint, but it is best to fall on your majesty..."

     The queen staggered, turned her head and glared at Shao Shang, but couldn't hold back the smile on her face.

     On the side, Zhai Lu could not bear to laugh until her stomach hurts, thinking that although Madam Cheng didn't like to stay in the palace, it would be better for the Empress to have such a mischievous and joyful little girl by her side.

     The queen played with the emperor like this, although Shao Shang didn't know if he had resorted to the trick of 'fading out', but it really dispelled the emperor's idea of ​​making a big deal, and made his dragon face so happy that he rested for several days.  In the autumn palace, in the end, the queen pushed the emperor to go to the concubine Yue.  Shao Shang was puzzled, and the queen said, "Concubine Yue and His Majesty are childhood sweethearts. If she wants to make His Majesty happy, it is a hundred times easier than me, but she is never good at favoring. Shao Shang, we have been together for so many years.  Well, that's fine."

     Less businessmen seem to understand but do not understand.

     After such a hurry for several days, it finally ushered in the Queen's birthday. The palace maids and eunuchs swept the flowers everywhere. The emperor opened the palace library and awarded rewards. The princes and princesses began to routinely prepare birthday gifts, and even Luo Jitong returned to the palace to help.  celebrate.  The fifth princess, whom she hadn't seen for a long time, was particularly outstanding. She actually brought a dozen or so daughters of officials who were playing around her beside her into the palace, saying that she wanted to perform a dance for the queen.

     "Daughter's body, skin, fief and power are all given by her parents. No matter where the precious gifts are collected, in the final analysis, it is not borrowed from the power of the father and the queen."  Xing Dou became the sesame pancake of the boss of the door, flattened the arrogant expression of anger and anger, and smiled sweetly.

     "This dance was specially choreographed by my daughter who invited her to celebrate her mother's empress Fangchen, and she practiced for a long time in her daughter's house. On the day of the dance presentation, even if there were shortcomings, I would treat my mother as invisible.  The applause is."

     The queen was full of smiles and even said yes.  Although the youngest daughter is selfish and arrogant, and her actions often disappoint her, but at this time she is also like a loving mother in the world, just hoping that her child will grow up to be sensible.