"Your Excellency! Your Excellency is not good!" Madam Qingli rushed out of the door panting, "Youyi wants to give the two horses to the eldest son and the second son, saying that they will not give you!"

     Cheng Shi slapped the table and was furious: "This unfilial girl! Yuan Yi, I'll give you the two cans of suet ointment. If you wipe one can and throw the other, it looks like we are arrogant!"

     Mrs. Xiao leaned on the desk and shook her shoulders, smiling sullenly.

     ...

     Since Cheng Shi was back, the belated engagement banquet had to be made up.  Mrs. Xiao knew the benefits and did not dare to let Cheng Cha go. She personally purchased drinks, dishes, fruits and vegetables, as well as the cooks borrowed from Wanjia, which was very rich.  Sure enough, the emperor was like putting a patrol dog at the gate of Cheng's house. After learning that the Cheng family did not wait for his adopted son, he gave him thirty jars of golden fragrant wine.

     Being an African cannibal chief is not without benefits (why is it a cannibal, because Father Cheng smiled with two rows of sharp white teeth and looked very penetrating), facing a bunch of old bosses, old subordinates and old friends, Cheng Dad  Even though he was blushing and embarrassed, he couldn't tell, and he smoothly led the groom and his son-in-law to meet a circle of relatives and friends.

     It’s a pity that Ling Budo’s identity and authority are placed there, and he also has a strong cold current in the Arctic Ocean. Except for General Han, who can be toasted by him, the rest of the guests are restless.  Shaking his head wryly.

     What's more novel is that the Lou family also came to the banquet.

     Shao Shang has been in the palace and it is not clear that the Lou and Cheng families have expressed that they have never had a quarrel because of their withdrawal from their relatives, and they are more concerned to maintain their friendship.  Also gain some willingness to marry.

     The second son of Lou's family, who had just traveled far away, was Lou Yao's only brother.  The second son of Lou has long sleeves and is good at dancing, and he has both sides. He even brought a precious companion—a classmate and friend, Yuan Shen.

     Ling Budo's eyes were cold, and he stood with one hand on his back and looked quietly.

     Yuan Shen slowly paced down the corridor, his eyes unavoidable.

     The two looked at each other for a while, and finally Yuan Shenxian said, "...I'm blind. When I was stationed in the other courtyard, I should have seen that you were interested in the young merchant." At that time, he felt that Ling Bu doubted the girl  It's strange, I just hate that I didn't think about it!

     "It's said that Young Master Shanjian has been taught by Master Huangfu's words and deeds, but don't even learn the idea of ​​marriage. If you don't get married and have children, you only care about other people's wives when you have nothing to do." Although Ling Budo is taciturn, he has  Mouth is also extremely poisonous.

     Yuan Shen's face froze, but he immediately returned to his graceful normality: "The reason for the marriage is determined by heaven, and I dare not speak falsely. However, in the future, I will definitely go to sing outside the walls of the palace. What Wei Feng and Zheng Feng, I want to  Sing them one by one." It's not like my teacher, who only sings once and then leaves the stage sadly!

     Wei Zhengzhiyin has a lot to do with men and women. Yuan Shen's words mean that I am not happy, and I will never make you happy.

     Ling Budo gestured with his eyes: You are playing a rogue.