The last two sentences were muttered, but as soon as he said it, Shaoshang couldn't help but his eyes lit up. After three or two bites of rice, he said, "I'm going to greet my mother" and then disappeared.

Ah Li looked at the back of the girl jumping away, shook her head and sighed, thinking that the young lady had stayed in front of the queen for ten days, but she still didn't change at all.

Shaoshang is an enterprising young woman in the new era. Although her train of thought often goes astray and her brain circuits are occasionally strange, her attitude towards life is positive and clear after all. If there is a problem, solve the problem, and if there is a problem, go up to it. Now that there is an unparalleled red phoenix gilded halberd hanging on her head, she has to find a way to break it no matter what.

At this time, Mrs. Xiao was checking the accounts in the inner room. After Shao Shang went in to salute, he greeted Ai Ai a couple of times in advance, and then asked intermittently, 'My daughter is seeing Master Ling every day, and occasionally (biting the accent) I am at a loss, Dare I ask how my mother got along with my father back then?

When Mrs. Xiao heard the words, she didn't lift her head, and said smoothly, "How to get along? How can I get along with your grandfather? Listen to him for big things, and me for small things. As a woman, you should respect your husband... "

"Mother, Aunt Qing said that when you were outside, you spent eight hours out of twelve in Grandpa's military tent, giving advice and planning." Shao Shang was expressionless.

After being revealed by her daughter, Mrs. Xiao coughed a few times, and said: "This, this, in fact, it may not be the big thing outside, sometimes the family may also be the big thing, what kind of children get married, study and go to school... Actually, it is also It's big, big."

At this time, Mrs. Qing Li came in from outside the door, her arms were still tied with loops, she smiled and said, "Miss, just when the old steward Cheng brought a basket of fresh bamboo fungus, and said that the lord heard you mentioned it before leaving the house. I want to eat. A few days ago, a soldier dug into a deep and damp bamboo forest, so the adults counted the days when you returned to the mansion. This morning, it was dug before dawn and sent to the mansion. You are going to enter the mansion. The soup is still glutinous..."

Mrs. Xiao was happy and proud, but she couldn't hold back her face in front of her daughter, and her jade face was blushing.

Shaoshang: ...Okay, I get it, sending dog food, isn't it okay for me to change to another consulting company?

So Shao Shang went straight to his second brother Cheng Song's room, just as Wan Eqi had just arrived, she was sweating profusely and took a selfie in the mirror. Wan Eqi made a lot of money, and the two families made a marriage contract without words. Cheng Song's maidservant was very attentive and thoughtful.

Before Wan Qiqi could say a few words with surprise on her face, Shao Shang asked the same question bluntly.

Wan Qiqi laughed and said, "Heh, heh, I grew up with Ah Song since we were young. We fought together, hunted with prey, and drank together with good wine. Well, when I looked at him, I knew what he wanted to do today. Archery or horseback; I blink and he knows what I'm doing out there...how else can I get along."

Shaoshang: ...Yes, show affection, right? The childhood sweetheart is amazing!

So, next she killed Cheng Yong's residence again, and Yin Shu'e also came after a while, and Shao Shang was ashamed to ask again.

Yin Yane lowered her face and said shyly: "...getting along is not something taught. I read him every day, wondering if he was eating well and resting well in Taixue, and whether anyone would embarrass him...he is ambitious and self-disciplined. A modest gentleman, I want to learn from my grandmother's way of treating my grandfather, be careful, and take care of him properly, so that he can focus on his career and have no worries..."