As I was sitting next to her on the couch I took out what I needed. Once the cotton was soaked in the alcohol, I brought it up to her cut. She hissed from the sting and I stopped for a second when she gripped on my thigh. I gulped and ignored it which was hard since she would squeeze it everytime I dabbed the cotton on her cut. "Okay, I just need to place the bandaid on it." I said to myself while looking for the bandaid.

"Done." I said and patted her shoulder. "Thanks." Y/n yawned and just laid down on the couch. Before I could say anything she was already sleeping, I grabbed the blanket and covered her with it. "Goodnight, Ms.Kim." She mumbled and I smiled while saying a quiet goodnight before going upstairs and finally being able to sleep again.

Y/n Pov

I woke up with a headache and it felt like my eyes would pop out of my sockets. There was also a pain on the right side of my head. I didn't only wake up with a headache but a boner too. My hand slowly snaked down to my pants and just as I was about to enter I stopped. This was far from how my condo looks like. I sat up and I was on a couch, looking around. The place was completely unfamiliar. But oh god does this person like wine, there was a whole wall with wine bottles, it was also the biggest wall in the living room. They must be depressed or something.

I do recognize the taste though, the modern white and grey furniture and paintings. I looked around me trying to find my phone and finally found it on the floor. Unfortunately it was dead and I had no charger, I groaned and threw it to the side. "No, I just don't feel like talking to you, Nayeon." I widened my eyes and looked back when I heard that familiar voice. I gasped silently when I saw Ms.Kim walking down the stairs in slippers and her pyjamas with a messy bun looking tired while talking on the phone. "I don't care if I offended you, you should seek help for your narcissism, bye." She hung up the phone looking annoyed.

"How did I end up in Ms.Kim's house?" I mumbled to myself and scanned Ms.Kim who was looking really hot even in her pyjamas. She's really short without her heels though, but it only makes it easier to slam her o- "Oh god, I forgot about you." I stopped my thoughts when she squeaked from surprise. "Uhm good morning." I said with a shy smile and she walked over to the couch and sat down. "How did I get here?" I asked her and she cleared her throat.

"I got a call at 3 am from a bartender saying that you were wasted and I was the only one who answered so I had no other choice than to get you." She explained, I felt bad and guilty. I bit my lower lip and looked down, I hate how I need to mess up like this. "I'm sorry." I whispered out and kept looking down ashamed. "Don't be, it's fine." Ms.Kim said and I shook my head disagreeing. "It's not, I'm not your responsibility and you shouldn't have picked m-" I got cut off as she placed her hand on mine and rubbed it gently with her thumb.

"Really, it's fine." She said and I looked up at her as she was smiling gently at me, making me smile too and chuckle. "I didn't cause much trouble did I?" I asked her and she let go of my hand and scoffed. "If I ignore the fact that you insulted my height multiple times and destroyed my clothing rack by falling with it then no." That explains the band aid, I held back my laugh and she noticed as she gave me a questioning look. "I'm sorry for the clothing rack and you are actually quite short." Her facial expression changed and she stood up.

She mumbled "5'4 exactly which isn't short." Before she looked at me. "Let's eat so I can drive you home." Ms.Kim said and started walking towards the kitchen I assume, I quickly looked under the blanket and stood up as I didn't have a boner anymore. I quickly ran after her, her house was really big, I didn't know that being a therapist pays you this well or maybe she works as something more too.

Walking into the kitchen amazed me, she had a whole marble kitchen and a big kitchen island. I need to get a house instead of a condo. "Is it okay if I heat up the lunch boxes I make?" She asked and turned to me as she was standing by the fridge, I nodded and looked at how she took out the ones where it said saturday.

I grew more interested in her every time, everything from the paintings to this. "Do you only work as a therapist?" I asked her as I leaned on the counter as she was heating up the food. "Yeah, why?" She asked as she turned to look at me. "Do they really pay that much....I don't mean to sound rude though." I said and she chuckled while shaking her head. "I'm the owner." I was surprised and intrigued. "That's really cool." She just shrugged her shoulders and proceeded to take out the food before placing it on the two plates. "I guess it is."

"Can I borrow a charger?" I asked and she only pointed towards the charger on the counter so I just plugged in my phone and let it charge before sitting down and eating with her. "You are a great cook Ms.Kim." I said and stuffed my mouth with more food, it was really delicious. "You are eating like you haven't eaten before." She said while glancing at me and then looking back at her food. "No one knows how to cook at home, both me and Lisa are terrible at cooking so we always eat out."

She squinted her eyes a little. "The kitchen is just filled with snacks and drinks." I said with a shrug and she sighed. "You should try and learn how to cook." She simply said. "I don't want to burn down the kitchen again." Ms.Kim stopped eating and looked at me. "Again?" I just nodded and kept eating as it was delicious.

Please Vote