Princess Ruyang's face turned purple, and Yuchang County Master saw that something was wrong, so he obediently helped his suffocating grandmother, and retreated to sit behind another food table that the palace maid had just set up.

Concubine Yue sat down with a natural look and looked down: "Huh? What about the third princess, why didn't you come."

The emperor stroked his beard and was thinking about how to speak, when Concubine Yue answered her own question: "Oh, I see, she must have made a mistake again. It seems that the punishment was not enough last time, and it was because His Majesty was softhearted that the punishment was made. After buying 30% of the food, I said at the beginning that I should take back all her food and slaves. Seeing that she has no money and no power, how dare she be arrogant! ... Why don't you add it to her this time?"

The emperor closed his mouth shyly.

The second princess couldn't bear it anymore, and forced a smile: "Mother concubine, the third sister already knows that she is wrong, and she is thinking about it behind closed doors these days. Besides, if you really leave her penniless, then she will not be able to ask me for it. ."

Concubine Yue didn't lift her eyelids: "You should focus more on chanting poetry and dancing, and if you can't speak, talk less. Come on, let me turn around and pray to Empress Nuwa, so that you will be born with you too. A daughter like the third sister."

The second princess choked and lowered her head deeply.

Seeing that the second prince and concubine on the opposite side were shrinking like a quail, the crown prince raised her head and smiled and said, "The mother-in-law has taught me a lesson, but since the father and the emperor have already punished the third sister before, it is not appropriate to punish them again."

"I haven't dealt with the Crown Princess very much, but I advise the Crown Princess..." Concubine Yue's lips never opened wide. It's not too late to show me how to act when you become a queen."

The crown princess' face turned purple and she was extremely embarrassed. The second prince peeped at her embarrassment and laughed in her stomach. The Crown Princess was full of grievances and wanted to cry. Concubine Yue said again: "But don't worry, I will try my best to leave earlier, so that the Crown Princess will not be exhausted. So don't cry."

The prince was frightened, and immediately fell to the ground: "Mother's words are a shame." Then he turned back and said sternly, "Why are you crying, keep your voice down!"

The princess did not dare to cry.

Old Princess Ruyang put on the air of an elder, and said solemnly: "You are too powerful, let's see how you scared the prince and the princess. After all, the princess is a princess, and she should have the style she should have. The rigidity of the tube..."

"The princess is not only a princess, but also His Majesty's daughter." Concubine Yue spoke slowly, "As parents, give birth to them and raise them, so that they will not worry about food and clothing, and grow up with dignity. I don't ask them how to be filial and considerate, just hope they don't. He behaves erratically, is domineering and arrogant, and loses the face of his parents. Aunt, is this expectation of my children too high?"

So the old princess Ruyang had to shut up.

Shao Shang was surprised and didn't want to, and huddled behind Ling Budo's side and peeked with wide eyes.

The emperor seemed to be very accustomed to it, and he had no intention to speak from beginning to end, and the empress even pretended not to hear it.