~15~

August 18th 2021

Ivy POV:

Today was the day before my birthday. I was born on the 19th of August 1999. I was about to turn 22 this year. And to be honest a lot happened in this past year. Some things that forever changed my life happened as well.

There are other things that happend last week also which are a bit unbelievable. Max's mother found out about the pregnancy thanks to Jos. Turns out he just called her and explained her everything. And then she came by to visit Max's apartment to talk to him about it. When that happened I was there as well,but surprisingly it wasn't bad like it was with Jos. Turns out she actually was really supportive and had almost no issues at all. We were actually very thankful we had atleast one of our parents on our side. Unlike Jos,she actually spoke to me in a nice way and didn't say a single bad thing about me infront of my face. She was generally disgusted when we told her about everything that Jos did that day.

Max's sister turned out to be supportive as well when Max told her about it and she wished us all the best. We did get to know eachother and all I can say she is a really nice person to talk with.

Back to my birthday,I didn't want to throw a huge party,and definetly not in a club or similar especially with me being pregnant.

So we decided to throw a small party at my apartment with my closest family and friends such as Max,Mabel,Oakley,Bianca,Sophie,Max's mom,Victoria and we also invited Mick as he is a close friend of ours too.

To add the cherry to the top of the cake,tomorrow I would finally reveal the fact I have a boyfriend via Instagram. I knew everyone will go crazy,but it is what it is. Some people will instantly know it's Max,but it's gonna be interesting to see what others assume. I mean I had to do it some day and I finally got the confidence for that. Today I was going into my 23rd week of pregnancy which means I was more than halfway over. However my bump still wasn't so visible although you could kinda see it a little bit,but my doctor assured me that it's normal for women to not show a lot until the third trimester.

About Lewis,still haven't said a word to him and he doesn't seem like he wants to do that as well. Same thing goes to both my mom and step dad. They already seemed to forget about me as I am getting used to life without parents. They still talk to Bianca so she tells me about all the things they say,however they rarely ever mentioned me in their conversations. I was sure they didn't even care a single bit about me now. However I do feel bad for Max as i am fully convinced my parents don't even have a single piece of respect for him,especially now with the championship battle.
But it wasn't any different with Jos,as I already know how much he hates Lewis,so this is another great reason for him to hate him even more.

***

Next morning

Liked by maxverstappen1 and 180,194 others

Ivoryreyes_: I'm going to take this post as a place to thank my closest people for sticking around with me these past 22 years of my life. As it is my 22nd birthday today,I must say things weren't always the easiest for me. Especially recently,I've experienced not so great stuff but I've managed to live through them all. I cannot be more thankful to my sister,my besties and my boyfriend  for being on my side no matter what happens
I love you guys endlessly 💗