first time

It was Friday, me and Tracy were just getting ready for school.
We decided to dress similar today. I picked a dark brown top and paired it with dark blue jeans, I added some jewelry and my favorite fringe bag.

At school after lunch I was just hanging out with the girls and smoking cigarettes.
Boys came over, Ruben and Javi. I got excited because I could shoot my shot.
I tried to impress Javi, I even kissed him on the neck to show him how much I like him.
But then he said ,,Hey Tracy, can I holler at you?"
I froze, I didn't know that he likes Tracy. I turned to look at him and I gave him a ,,are you serious" stare.
I'm happy for Tracy that she has a date, but why Javi?
I heard him asking for Tracy's number, so I approached and gave him mine, I didn't want him to have Tracy's number.
I told tracy we would be hanging out together today.

After school me, Tracy and Astrid talked about hanging out together.
Tracy didn't want us to go to her place, so I said maybe we could all go to my place.
Tracy and Astrid agreed, then I thought I didn't want Astrid to come over.
My cousin Brooke doesn't really like her.
I said ,,My aunt says one friend at a time" I had to lie, and had to call her my aunt even though she was my cousin.
Astrid said ,,come on babe"
,,I'm sorry Astrid" I said and walked away with tracy.

We walked on foot to my place. When we arrived Brooke was getting ready for work, that means she's leaving and she will come back in the morning. Perfect, I thought.
Tracy introduced herself to Brooke. Then Brooke asked if I can get her a beer.
I went to the kitchen and grabbed the whole package and took out three bottles.
Tracy asked ,,um Evie?"
,,um it's okay!" I said and gave tracy the bottle.
Brooke was really cool for allowing us to drink beer.
Me and Tracy went to my room.
We got on the bed and started screaming about tracy having a date.
We were so hyped because we could have a double date tonight.
Then my phone rang, it was Javi.
I screamed even louder, and picked up the phone.
,,hello?" I tried to act like he didn't already have my number, and acted like I didn't know that he called
,,It's Javi!" I said
I gave Tracy the phone and let them talk.
Tracy asked me if we could do something if Ruben comes, I said Yes!
I grabbed the phone and told Javi to come over. I hung up, and yelled ,,You get to make out with Javi!" Tracy seemed very happy and excited, I think it was her first time a boy ever talked to her.
I got kinda jealous of Tracy and Javi.
Because lately I've been feeling something for both of them.
I wanted to do something with Tracy but was scared so, I asked her if she can kiss.
She asked me if I want her to prove it, I did.
She took a sip of beer and kissed me. I didn't feel shit. So she kissed me again, this time with tongue, i fell of the bed, she was on top of me. I felt butterflies.