Beggining of everything

15.09.2003 Los Angeles
As I was smoking my Marlboro red cigarette I heard my cousin yelling at me, I was late for school. I packed my bag quickly and ran out of my house with the cigarette still in my mouth.
Today I planned to go shopping with Astrid, of course I wouldn't actually shop on melrose.
We're just gonna steal some stuff.

At lunch in school, I met up with my girlies.
We were just talking about boys, whatever.
I had to go to home.
Then I noticed that this nerdy girl followed me, I think her name was Tracy.
She is Masons sister.
She approached me when I was about to leave school.
I said ,,cute shirt" just to play with her.
She replied ,,cute belt", I realized that she planned this, she was planning to get my number for past couple of days, but she never got to approach me.
I turned around, she was wearing low key cute clothes. She changed from a cabbage patch kid to this.
I told her to call me after school, so we can go shopping.
She looked so excited, like it was a dream come true for her.
So I gave her a fake number, I didn't want her to go shopping with me, I mean she changed but who does she think she is.
I walked away, I noticed that when I walked away she started dancing like what the hell...

At home, I fixed my hair and makeup. Drank some beer. Then I called Astrid so we could go shopping.

We arrived, I told Astrid that I'm Spencer's we can steal easily since I've been stealing from there for a long time. I also looked for some new jeans, I needed some cute af flare jeans with no pockets, to make my ass look good.
Then I heard HER voice, she said ,,hey".
It was Tracy, I was surprised she actually came to shop with us, little did she know we weren't planning on buying anything today. She had money with her but only 10 bucks. I looked around and found some cute panties, they said ,,wanna bone" haha perfect.
I showed them to Tracy and laughed, she looked confused and left.
Astrid said she's a loser, she was right. What a pussy.
Astrid said that she wants to look around the sale racks. We were about to go to Starbucks, then Tracy came back with a freaking wallet.
She yelled ,,You guys! I totally just stole this"
I was impressed, she stole a wallet with 800 dollars in it! Maybe she is cool? We got so excited and went shopping to Skechers. I picked out some cute platforms. So did Astrid and Tracy.
She payed for us! After shopping we went to smoke some cigarettes. I'm pretty sure they were her moms cigs, she stole them. I'm really surprised that she is actually fun to be around. I'm starting to like her. I gave her a kiss on the check, and thanked her for today.She gave me her number and went home.

After shopping, Astrid called me. We talked about Tracy, we kinda made fun of her because we think it's funny that she did all of that for us. I didn't even plan on becoming friends with Tracy, but after we went shopping I kinda changed my mind.

16.09.2003 Los Angeles
I was just doing my eyeliner, then my phone rang.
It was Tracy, she asked me if we could hang out at school. I didn't want to, so I decided to just do it for laughs. I was planning to meet up with Astrid that day but whatever...