Chapter 65

Chapter 65: treasure house

Hao Dadao left, and could not help but look at it.

"I feel that it is a good dress?" Mu Hanzhang let go of Jing Hao's hand, but he was quickly chased by him and held it.

"I feel like," Jing Jing pulled over the beautiful and beautiful hand to the lips. "Whether it is right or wrong, the South East Army is a big chaos."

Mu Hanzhang nodded. "If the southeast king is really dead, what about his sons?" If there are one or two sons with strategies, they will succeed the position of the southeast king, and the southeast army will be chaotic for two days. Can be reorganized.

Jing Hao shook his head and smiled lightly: "The southeast king is now in his prime, the biggest son is not big enough, and he was the only son of the world, and he is the only one who can kill the southeast. The position is not half."

The southeast is located on the seashore. In recent years, because of the customs duties of the maritime business, and the richness of the products, it is very rich. This has caused the defeat of the southeastern royal family, and the paper is drunk and fascinated. Once a capable descendant, such as the South East King, can suppress all of them, so that now the South East King will die, he will not be able to find it immediately.

Mu Hanzhang sighed, the heavens were always, and the retribution was uncomfortable. The southeast kings went to this step and they were completely self-sufficient.

Even before the night sent to the southeast military camp to spy on intelligence, the early morning letter back to the army, the southeast army lieutenant general night talks, it seems very anxious, the army soldiers still do not know what happened.

Jing Hao immediately ordered Hao Dadao to lead the troops first, and led the remaining army to open and follow.

Hao Dadao led the army to the southeastern army camp. They saw that they had retired and retreated. They shouted: "The southeast king is dead, and the speed is like a big man, otherwise he is a treason!"

The southeastern army heard the news, suddenly blasted the pot, and received news from the generals yesterday. It was announced this morning that the camp was returned to the main city. Everything was too embarrassing and the soldiers were flustered.

"Hao Dadao, Hugh wants to talk nonsense." Generals of the Arrows were shocked and angry, and took the bow in aggression toward Hao Dadao.

The other party’s general response was the death of the South East King.

"Kill!" Without waiting for the arrow to leave the string, Hao Dadao waved up and rushed up. The army and the horses immediately obscured the line of sight. The generals of the arrow lost their targets and could not start.

When Jing Jing catches up, Hao Dadao has already smashed the General of the Arrows under the knives and chased the remaining troops who fled. The army had to follow.

The southeast hills are heavy and the carriages are bumpy. Jingyu pulls out the military and rides with them, leaving the tigers to roll in their own cars.

The death of the southeast king, such as the plague, spread in the army, the military heart was scattered, and the generals did not have the heart to die. They were hit by Hao Dadao all the way to the main city - Fucheng.

I don't know which one is short of eager to earn a position. The government is covered with white cloth. The main hall is arranged into a mourning hall. Nowadays, this form is not lost, and it is quickly sent to guard the front line. However, these earned their own filial piety. They also asked the frontline army to return to the town. The news spread out and the military was in chaos. Now it is already weak.