Chapter 53

"Wait!" Mu Hanzhang was busy calling the right guard, and the speed was very fast. "I have ordered people to hit the stakes around the camp. You will let the soldiers slam the horses on the stakes."

The right guards heard a glimpse and turned and ran outside.

Mu Hanzhang turned to the left guard army: "How is the victory of the cavalry?"

Zuo Hujun, Shen Jingdao: "The cavalry is only speedy, and the three infantry can be against a cavalry."

Mu Hanzhang heard a slight dagger: "On the number of people we have a great chance of winning, but the enemy raided the big camp, bogey in the panic, right guards impulsive, you quickly go to the troops, after the eight squares guarded the horse rope, the camp is four Square, fifty feet on each side."

The left guards hold the boxing, "get it!"

When Zhao Meng took the soldiers into the victory, he was shut down and hit the dog. There were a lot of steps on the mountain, holding a machete and cutting the horseshoe, forcing them to continue to move forward, killing while walking, knowing that this road is not only The squadrons are heavy and dangerous everywhere. Rolling stones, traps, and stings are all indispensable, so that they have suffered all the way.

"General!" The more riding the school, helped Zhao Meng, they just passed a rolling stone array, even Zhao Meng suffered some injuries, they stopped at the rest of the place to rest, "now gone so long, only less than ten miles How is it good!"

Zhao Meng breathed a sigh of relief, there was an ambush in front, and there was a chase after the attack. Suddenly remembered the words of the military division, I took out the second kit and opened it. I read the eight characters of the book, "There is no end to the sea, and I am turning back."

"What is this?" The more the school rider is full of fog, the military teacher wrote a sentence, now the situation is critical, how do people guess?

Zhao Meng took a look at his own hustle and bustle, and carefully thought about his current situation. It is obviously the plan of the southwestern kingdom. If the military division left this sentence, it must be counted in his plan, reminding him to turn back in time. . The pace is still outside the door, these cavalry can not afford to lose, must go back and bring back the step.

At the end, Zhao Meng quickly turned to the horse: "The generals listened to the order and quickly returned to the victory!"

Jing Hao rushed into the customs with a terracotta warrior. A group of southwestern troops quickly rushed down from the mountains, tightening the reins and shouting: "The cavalry first, step by step and cross the knife!" The internal force made a sound, and the sound was loud and shocking.

The little black man stood up and screamed, and quickly rushed to the front. The following horses followed it to speed up. The steps behind him heard the words, the spears quickly retreated, and the knife-crushed a few steps to the sides. Pull the "cross knife to face the enemy soldiers. From the mountain, swooping down, the impact is full, the scimitar is only good at cutting the horseshoe, the enemy is not full of sharp blades, the southwestern army rushing directly hit the knife edge.

For a time, screams and screams, blood and fog!

In the infantry long dragon, this part of the faucet is the guardian army of Jingxi, so the order is forbidden and the tacit agreement is matched. With the knife and the slashing of the front enemy soldiers, they quickly withdrew, and the spears quickly pushed up, and the scimitars were firmly fixed. The mountain roads were narrow and there were not many soldiers who could face the enemy directly, but The Southwest Army wants to win by skill, and there are not many people.