𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥-𝘵𝘩𝘦-𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 #7

Far From Home Gag Reel (ft. Y/N L/N, Dove Cameron, Tom Holland, Zendaya Coleman, Jacob Batalon, Madison Iseman, the rest of FFH Cast)

• • •

"Welcome to the bloopers for Far From Home." Y/N spoke to the camera. "Where you'll see some stupid stuff that we made during the shooting for this film."

He gave the camera a thumbs up. Suddenly, Tom and Dove can be seen in the background, doing a ballet dance.

"And one, and two, and one, and two." Dove counted as she and Tom kept dancing in the background.

Y/N sighed. "Yup."

--

Y/N knocked on the window of the hotel room. Dove, in character, startled and turned around. She sighed in relieved upon seeing who it was.

Dove went ahead and opened the window. Y/N stepped through, and accidentally fell down onto the floor. Dove gasped and covered her mouth with her hands, trying not to laugh.

"I'm okay!"

--

Dove's arms wrapped around Y/N's body as she looked up at him. The two were currently in a scene.

"Aww, Gwen. You don't need your beauty sleep. You're already beautiful." Y/N smiled and pinched her cheek.

"Ow!" Dove held her cheek. "You pinched too hard, damn it!"

--

"Oh, my God! Is that them?!" Madison squealed and entered into the frame. She then burst out laughing. "I'm so sorry, that was so bad."

*BEEP*

"Oh, my...pffftt..." Madison laughed which made Y/N, Tom and Jake laughed as well.

*BEEP*

"Can we, like, smiling because you can't see our faces?" Y/N asked the director.

"Sure."

*BEEP*

"Oh, my God! Is that them?!" Madison squealed. She then stood silence while looking at Y/N and Tom.

The three then suddenly laughed. Madison looked at the director.

"I forgot my line!" She exclaimed while laughing. "I'm so sorry."

---

A montage of Y/N and Jacob wrapped their arms around their shoulders as they began to sing one of Dove's songs. Zendaya getting a little bit nervous around the pigeons that were around her, specifically one that stood on her shoulder. Ewan McGregor, who played George Stacy, having a lightsaber duel with Y/N.

---

Tom and Y/N, in their stealth suits, approached Jake who's on the floor, fake destructions and blue screens around them.

"Beck, Beck." Tom called out as he then stumbled a little which made him rolled on the floor.

Jake then held out his arms as Tom landed on top of him. The two of them hugged.

"Guys." Y/N went up to them and laid down beside Jake. He then joined the hug, which made them chuckled.

---

Jacob, Tom and Y/N awkwardly standing next to each other with the camera filming them.

Tom turned to Jacob. "That's when you say your line, Jacob."

He looked at Tom. "Wait, I thought Y/N say it first?"

"Oh, no, no, no. You say it first." Y/N butted.

Tom nodded. "Yeah, you go, what's going on?"

Jacob turned to the crew. "Is it...is it me first?"

---

Ewan leaned forward and looked at Y/N with a menacing glare. "You're not planning on leaving my Gwen alone, right?"

Y/N blinked a few times. "I-I, uh...yeah."

The two and the rest around them suddenly laughed.

"I'm sorry, it's just..." Y/N chuckled. "Every time I'm looking at Ewan's face, my mind goes blank."

---

Zendaya and Y/N were on the double-decker bus. The two were looking at each other while singing 'Better in Stereo', a theme song from Dove's old Disney series, Liv and Maddie.

"You! The other half of me!" Y/N sang.

Zendaya continued. "The half I'll never be!"

"The half that drives me crazy!"

The two continued singing as the camera panned towards Dove, who had an unamused face while watching her best friend and her fiancé singing one of her old songs.

She turned to the camera and shook her head.