𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘭𝘰𝘯

The next day of school, Ned can't stop asking Y/N and Peter about their spider powers. He asked them can they call spiders, how far they can shoot their webs, can they lay eggs and so much more. Seems like Ned really took my best friends are superheroes seriously.

The trio were now in Gym Class, sitting on the benches with other students, listening to a recording tape of Captain America himself, who's now a fugitive.

"Do you two know him, too?" Ned whispered at Y/N and Peter.

"Yeah, we met." Y/N replied.

"I stole his shield." Peter said proudly.

"What?" Ned gasped.

"Today, my good friend, your gym teacher will be conducting the Captain America Fitness Challenge." The video tape ended.

"Thank you, Captain." Coach Wilson said. "Pretty sure this guy is a war criminal now, but whatever, I have to show these videos. It's required by the state. Let's do it."

The students started doing exercises with Ned helping Peter for his sit-ups. Gwen also offered herself to be Y/N's partner. Not that he's complaining.

"Ned can't stop asking questions, huh?" Gwen asked Y/N as she held his shoes still as Y/N began his sit-ups.

"Yeah, don't even know if there's someone that can get more freaked out than him." Y/N replied jokingly.

"So...Homecoming's around the corner. You got a date yet?"

"No, why?" Y/N asked as he finished another sit-up.

"Well, do you want to g-"

"Peter and Y/N know Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider!" Ned exclaimed, making the students around them stopped what they were doing and looked at Peter and Y/N.

"No, I don't." Y/N stopped what he's doing, standing beside Gwen.

"They're friends." Ned added. Gwen went to Ned and slapped him at the back of his head.

Flash approached them. "Yeah, like Captain America and Coach Wilson are friends."

"W-We've met them, a couple of times." Peter told Liz. "But, it's, um, through the Stark Internship."

"Yeah, well we're not really supposed to talk about it." Y/N chimed in while glaring at Ned.

"Well, that's awesome." Flash replied. "Hey, you know what? Maybe you should invite them to Liz's party, right?"

"Yeah, I, um, I'm having people coming over tonight. You're more than welcome to come." Liz told Peter.

"You're having a party?" Peter muttered.

"Yeah, it's gonna be dope." Flash approached Peter. "You should totally invite your personal friends, Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider."

Peter was flabbergasted and stood awkwardly. Liz looked at him.

"It's okay." Liz said. "I know Peter is way to busy for parties anyways."

"Oh, come on. He'll be there, right Parker?" Flash taunted as he walked towards Peter. Before he can do anything to him, Y/N stood in front of him.

"You back off right now, Flash." Y/N said.

"Aww, is the little Parker needs protection from his big brother? I thought you're friends with Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider."

"You know what is it to be done, now back off."

"Oh, you wanna do this right now, Parker?"

"Hell yeah, Thompson. Come on, I ain't afraid of a kid named after a superhero from a comic book."