𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘹𝘺

The spaceship that Tony, Y/N, Peter and Strange were in is now approaching the planet Titan, where the ship's destination was set.

"Hey, what's going on?" Y/N asked as the screen showed the ship was approaching the surface.

"I think we're here." Strange replied.

"I don't think this rig has a self-park function." Tony said before walking to Peter. "Get your hand inside the steering gimbal. Close those around it. You understand?"

"Yep, got it." Peter replied.

"This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta move at the same time."

"Okay, okay." Peter nodded. "Ready."

The ship slowly descended towards the ground. The screen then showed them a structure was in their way.

"Uh, we might wanna turn." Y/N told them as the ship was near hitting the structure. "Turn! Turn! Turn!"

Tony activated his suit before he and Peter tried to steer it away from the structure. Unfortunately, the ship collided with the structure a bit as it then was out of control. The ship began to shake violently as Peter and Y/N activated their masks while Doctor Strange stepped in front of them before creating the Shield of Seraphim around them, protecting them from the crash landing.

The ship crashed onto the ground hard before it's completely halted on the surface, unbalanced.

Strange walked to Tony, who's on the ground because of the impact, stood up.

"You all right?"

Tony retracted his helmet and panted. "That was close." He patted Strange's shoulder. "I owe you one."

Peter and Y/N slowly descended and hung from above, looking at the two adults.

"Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something and I eat one of you, I'm sorry." Peter spoke.

Tony pointed his finger at the teenager. "I do not want another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?"

"What he's trying to say is, something is coming." Y/N said.

A grenade rolled in front of them and blasted the four away. Three figures then entered the crashed ship, Star-Lord, Drax and Mantis.

"Thanos!" Drax shouted and threw his knifes towards Doctor Strange. The sorcerer created a mystical shield and blocked it. Drax let out a battle cry, preparing to engage Doctor Strange but the sorcerer sent the Cloak of Levitation towards Drax as it then wrapped itself around Drax's head.

Star-Lord flied upwards and shot his blasters towards Iron Man, which Tony reciprocated and chased him while shooting his repulsors. Tony then shot a missile which hit a part of the ship, flinging away. Iron Man caught him as the two had a brief fight before Tony threw Star-Lord away. He landed on the ground before laughing as he pressed a trigger. A magnetic disc activated from Iron Man's chest, which then it pinned Tony on a wall.

Y/N looked up and saw an anxious Mantis was looking at him. He then quickly crawled backwards, trying to stay away from the creature.

"Ah!" Y/N exclaimed. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Please don't put your eggs in me like Peter said!"

He then shot multiple webs onto her, trapping him. Star-Lord came in and kicked Y/N away before Peter tried to kick him but he dodged.

"Stay down, clown!" Star-Lord said as he shot his blasters towards Peter. Spider-Man activated his metal legs and evaded all of the shots. Peter leaped up and was about to attack Star-Lord, but the leader of the Guardians quickly threw an electrical cord towards the teenager, trapping him.