Chapter 45

~19 years later~

We were on our way to the Hogwarts station.
But not like all the other times for myself now me and Mattheo were taking our child to go to Hogwarts.
We have a son and we called him Marcus because he looks really much like Mattheo.
I thought it would fit.
Marcus asked us a lot of question about Hogwarts.
He is really excited just like I was the first time I went there.
We arrived at the station and I already saw my brother and Ginny with their children.
Just like Hermione and Ron and Draco and Astoria.
And I see Pansy?
So far I knew Pansy didn't have children so I don't know why she is here.
But what I do now is that she is walking in my direction at this moment.
"Hey y/n" she says a bit nervous.
"Hey" I answer.
"I wanted to apologise I know I'm a bit late but what I did at Hogwarts wasn't okay, I think I just didn't understand that in the first place" she says.
Wow well that was unexpected and I didn't thought I ever had to think about that day again but I think I do.
"That's okay Pansy and I'm sorry for using a curse on you" I say.
"I deserved it" she says chuckling.
"Yeah maybe you did" I answer.
We both laugh and after a while she leaves again.
I think we both thought the same we don't want to live with that fight forever.
"Good job" Mattheo says while kissing my head.
"Thanks" I say smiling.
I look at Marcus and kneel in front of him smiling.
"Hey Marcus have fun at Hogwarts okay and don't forget to write us" I say.
"I will mommy" he says smiling.
I hug him and Mattheo hugs both of is aswel.
We waved at Marcus when the train left.
At least I'm happy that the mirror showed the right thing to me in my first year.
I had to wait long for it but it was worth it.